Chapter 73

"So go ahead, kill me you son of bitch." He turns around and I tried to think of something or a way to escape. "You know what-I-I-I loved you." He says as he runs a hand through his hair and turns around. "I did. God I still do." Was he for real right now? "Are you crazy?" I asked him and he pulls me closer to him. "No I am not. I-god I still love you." I pulled myself away from and just couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth.

I turned around just remembering everything that had happened two years ago. "You killed my son. And made me choose between you and my son, when he was in a freakin hospital bed!" I yelled with my back still turned away from him. "And you almost had my son killed and let's not talk about Elijah. You killed him you-God I hate you." By now I had tears running down my eyes and we could hear police cars and see the blue, red lights going off and on outside. "I-" I cut him short, "Yes I did love you, and yes I loved everything that we did together but.......... everything that I have ever felt for you is gone, now I feel..... I feel bad for you. I feel sad angry, because I let myself fall for someone like you, and you- you killed my first born. God I hate you." He was was crying as well, but for a second I saw the true Ben. The Ben I once loved and cared for. "I-I was mad, crazy about you. And you go ahead and choose him!" He yells at me and I just stood there looking at him, speechless. "You've got be kidding me right? I- you made me fall deeper in love with Charles, you did all of this. You............ I'm not gonna lie, you were good and I loved you and you tell me about how you and you're friends raped me... and then you do it agin." He couldn't look me in the eye instead he just looked at his feet. "So I'm kind of happy that everything happened the way it happened two years ago, but don't ever think that I'll forgive you." I walked pass him and tried to make my way to the exit but he stops me by pointing the gun right at me. I turned around to look at him, was he for real? After everything that I said to him.

I walked up closer to him, now we're just inches away from each other and the gun is still pointing at me. "Go ahead kill me you sick son of a bitch." I yelled at him, the police where making there way in and he saw that this was his only way to not go back to prison. He shakes his head and then hits me with the gun which makes me pass out.