Chapter 37

She was surrounded by me the police and Adam. We were all in her face asking questions. "First tell us the whole story how you know Ben?" She sighs and then beings. "Ben knew my sister first, Roseana. Remember her Charles? The women who you killed." I sigh. "Ok go on." Adam said. "She was seeing Ben at the time when you killed her, even though she wanted to be with you. After everything you did to her, she was broken and she was lost, but she still wanted to be with you, and then you killed her." I didn't have anything to say to her. "Ben was the first person to rape Natalie. Then there's Max, he's Elijah's father. Max was the last one and god I wish I was there to see that happen." She laughs. I feel disgust take over my body. I can't believe her.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked her. "What is wrong with me? You killed my only sister and then you went on to continue living your best life with Elizabeth, then Natalie and just left me to rot. So when Ben told me to poison Noah, I did. At Noah's birthday party I was the one who poisoned him so that his heart would stop for a couple of hours. It was me and Ben. What you overheard when I was on the phone was Ben asking me to poison him again, but this time kill him. I know I'm cold hearted but I couldn't kill a kid." I quickly wanted to kill her just like Ana. "What did you just say?" I was about to get up but Adam grabs me. "I want a lawyer. Now." She says. Who does she think she is demanding for stuff? "Can she do that?" I asked Adam since he's not only my assistant but a lawyer. "Yes." He says. "Before you go, I need you to tell us where Natalie is?" She looks down and then back at us. "She's in the woods. Kielder Forest, Northumberland. You'll find her there, just be careful." She says, "Is this a trap or are you actually trying to help?" I asked before she was taken to jail. "No it's not a trap. Ben doesn't know your coming. I just know what it feels like to lose someone, and Ben's taken this too far. Go now because he's going to kill her if you guys don't move quickly." I nod, shocked by her cooperation as police take her away. Hopefully for a long time.