Chapter 79

"Charles has been trying to find a way to help me, with the hospital. But-" I stopped and just took a second, "What's wrong with me cowboy?" He doesn't look up but answers, "You don't like when people help you, it's always been you're way. But his your husband let him." I nodded and then wondered what's he doing on his phone like that. "Xylia?" I asked and he finally looks up. "Yeah, she's just so pretty." I was so happy for Christ, he had a daughter and was happy. "So how are things with Emma?" "There'll going, I mean we decided to just rise Xylia together and have our different lives." I can tell that he was in pain, as he said that but Emma also wants him to be ready to be in a family with her and her baby.

"What are about becoming a family?" I asked as I continued to eat my chips. "I didn't marry you, do you think I'll marry her?" Wow. "Damn, that hurt." He smiles and we both play it off. "But for real if she wanted to marry, would you do it?" He takes a second to answer me. "Probably. I don't know." We continued to eat and then went on to check on our patients.

****
After a long hour on the hospital I finally went home to find everyone in bed, I went on checked on the kids, and I really missed being there for them, but I knew that they have their father with them. I later went on to took a shower and as I was finished I got in the bed and Charles pulled my closer and whispered. "I want another baby." I simply smile and inhaled his perfume. "And I want so any things to happen." He gave me a low chucked and then went back to sleep.

***
The next day I woke up and saw Buddy sleeping in our bedroom, which can only mean one thing Danny is here. I turned slowly and saw him. I kissed his forehead and then went on to take a bath and be ready for the day.