Chapter 64

"Morning beautiful." Those are first words she hear every morning. "Good morning babe, what time is it?" He looks at his watch and replies with "It is 9:30am, you still got time." She sats up and just watched him get dressed. "Liking the view very much." She simply smiled and bites her lips so slowly. "Maybe I am." She added. He was up to her side of bed and leans down and kisses her so passionately. "We got a couple of minutes." He looks at his watch and then back at her. "Let's make the most of it then Mr. Calvin." She hooks her arms around his neck and pulls him closer to her.

****
After they were finished she walks up goes to the bathroom to wash up. "Hey I forgot to ask, how's everything with work?" She asked from the bathroom as she attempts to brush her teeth. "Adam was taking care of it but I might need to go on a work trip, just to make sure. But don't worry about it." He replies as he puts on his suit and tie on. "Hey I'm just trying to make sure that you're okay, I guess that's my job now." She adds as she finished up, and comes back to the bedroom and fix his tie. "Our job." She smiles, and he just stared at her. "What?" She questioned him. "Nothing, it's just that-I-I love." She loved the way he gets nervous around her sometimes, or when he tries to say something. "I love you too." She places a soft kiss on his lips. "I don't want to leave." "You don't have too." She stated, and he laughs. "As I much as I don't want to, I have too." He finally kisses her good bye and leaves.

She took one last look in the mirror before getting a book and reading about SLE. She couldn't get it and how it effects people, but her mind was interrupted when Noah came to her room. "Hi baby. How's my prince doing." She quickly hugs him and cares him to her lap. "Good, mama?" Asked her half-sleep kid. "yes baby." "Can we go to aunt Liz's house." Noah has grown closer and closer with Liz and Finn's daughters mostly because they are closely the same age and have fun together. "Sure baby why no." She kisses him as he went on to sleep on the bed while Buddy came in the bed and sat down with him. And she went back to her readings, before going downstairs to make breakfast.

*****
JP drove them even when she told him that it was okay. Noah was playing with Daniel while Naomi was asleep. She couldn't believe how different they are from one another, even when they were born on the same day just differences of seconds from one another. "We're here ma'am." Says JP as he gets out to open the door from her and the kids. "Thanks." She simply replies as she gets out and JP helps her out with Naomi. They walked up to the front door, as they ring the door bell, both Anna and Hannah come up and grab Noah and go with him to their backyard, which has all the toys and things to play with. "Hey." Says Liz, the first thing the Natalie noticed where how pale she looked, and much skinnier she was since the last time they saw each other. "Hey are you okay?" She almost fell. "I'm fine. I'm just tired that's it." She tries to play it off but Natalie can tell something is wrong with her. "Hey how are—the twins. May I?" Natalie simply nods and hands her Daniel who is almost going to sleep. "Awww, he's so cute." She can definitely see that Liz is in pain somehow. "Liz are you sure are you okay?" Liz tries to nod but her neck is hurting her. "It's not what you think. Finn wouldn't." She stated. "I know he wouldn't. Hey what's wrong?" Natalie grabs Daniel and places him on his car seat while he went back to sleep. "Hey I'm fine, I'm gonna go and get some water."

It has been a good minute or two since Liz went to get water, Natalie calls JP to watch and kids while she went looking for Liz. "Elizabeth." She yelled as she came a close to what seems like a kitchen she went in and saw her lying on the floor. "Elizabeth, JP.!" She yelled for him and he came as fast as he heard her calling him. "Sir ma'am." "I need you to take me to hospital-she-the twins can't see her like this, and call Finn, Charles. "How are you gonna get there?" He asked. "I'll drive." JP didn't like the idea. "I'm fine. Look at her she might die. I can't let her die....... she's family....... mostly she's my children's aunt. My sister." JP still didn't like the idea. "What if I call Williams?" Natalie didn't want to fight with her. "Sure."

***
JP helps her care Liz into Williams car and they drove as fast as his car could go.