Chapter 50

**
After talking to Daniel I want to prison, and I want to face him. When the door opened and he saw me he smiled and they placed him there in front of me. And then they left me alone with him.
"You look different." I chuckled, "You as well." I didn't know what to tell or say to him. "Why did you come to me the night. Three years ago when..... I saw you when I first moved to Boston. Everyone in the hospital was talking about you, the hot young doctor. Let me ask you this; when or how did you know where I was?" He doesn't look away but neither do I. "I trusted you, god I even loved you." "You still do." He says, "you are sick, tell how did you feel when you raped me; or when you killed Elijah? Huh?" I yelled at him. "You fall to easily and it was easy for me to trick you down." I didn't care about that all I wanted was to see his face one last time. "You broke me you know that?. I......... I hate myself..... and there's nights where I stay up thinking about Elijah and Noah and what could've happened if Noah was dead too, and then you come into my mind. To just remember me that it was all my fault. I let you in my life, my kids, and you used me.... and played me as if I was a toy. I hate you, and I hope that someone here makes you their bitch because that's what you are, a fucking bitch." I got up and want to the door and they opened it. "It felt great, having you for the second time." He says as I leave.