Chapter 34

"Poison Noah." I was speechless.
"Let me go! Let me gooo!" I yelled and tried to move.
"He's just a kid, he's only three years old. Please Ben....if you ever had feelings for me then leave my child alone." He liked seeing me like this. Begging.
"What if we make our own little Noah? Just imagine." I shake my head at him. "I would never have kids with you! Tell Rachel to leave him alone, please?! Charles and Noah have nothing to do with you and me. Leave them alone. Do whatever you want with me but not them." He moves closer to where I am and grabs my face. "Do you love Charles ?" He asks.
"Go to hell, it doesn't matter." As I was talking to him, we both hear a car pull up to the cabin. This was my only chance. I immediately begin to yell. "Help!! Someone help meeeeee!" Ben just stands there looking at me with a sick smirk as I scream. Then someone walks in the cabin and he looks familiar. "Let the fun begin." Ben says before walking up to the guy and talking to him.

"Natalie say hello to the father of your son. Max Anderson." I felt extra sick now, I can't believe he's not dead. Max just stood there and locked his eyes with mine. I was speechless. "Why Ben? Why are you doing this?" He asks before grabbing Ben and taking him outside. I hear them yelling at one another before Ben says something that sticks out to me.
'Take your turn, and make it fast.' It was then that I was about to have a panic attack. I'm reliving my worst nightmare. When I hear footsteps come back into the cabin, I think it's both of them but I only see Max. He walks to Ben's chair and sits down.

"I'm...... sorry, for-for what I did and for what Ben did to you." I stare at him blankly.
"There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't wish for me to never cross paths with you or-or any of your friends from the night. When I found out that I was going to have a kid, I was scared. I didn't want it. I didn't want to see a child with you or one of your friends faces and be reminded of what happened but the decision to get rid of him was still hard. Years later, I have a son, and I discover that our son is alive. He is the most amazing kid and now that I've met him and he's met me, I can't be apart from him again. So Max please...if you care or love Elijah, let me go. I'm begging you. Let me go and we can both go to the police and turn him in. Please?" He looks at me like he's almost considering it before his face goes hard.

"I'm sorry. But I can't do that."