Chapter 83

"You shouldn't really work that much you." Says Christ who just finished talking to Xylie.
"You know I am fine. I'm only six months pregnant. I'm not even showing so you need to stop asking me that all the time alright?" He puts his hands up in defeat. "Yes ma'am." I smiled as I continued to work through out my day.

I had finished work early and went home and to my surprise Josie and Emma throw a baby shower for me. "Come on you guys. Really?" Even though I was kind of surprised I still liked it. "Aww look, there's my beautiful wife." Says Charles as he came up to hug me. I kissed him and then the kids came up and hugged me as well after we had all hugged they went on to play with their cousins.

****
"Okay everyone it's time to know if it's a boy or girl. You ready bro." Asked Josie and Charles nods. The way that we could know what the gender was is, basically like they're playing baseball, when the bat hits the ball it will inform us if it's a boy or girl. "Come on Noah." Charles decided to throw the ball at Noah while he hit it with the bat. "You got this Noah." I hear people say in the background. "You got this baby." I said to both of them.

"Ready?" Asked Charles to Noah, who nods and then Charles begin to count before throwing it to him. "One....... two........ three." Noah hits it and then it turned blue. "YEAH." We all yell and jumped of excitement. "I'm having another brotherrrrrrrr." Says Daniel who then begin to run around saying 'I'm going to have a baby brother.' Naomi in the other hand begins to cry because she wanted a sister instead of a brother. I take her in my arms and we inside.

"I want a girl not a boy." I looked at her and wiped her tears off, "We might be the only two girls in this house but....... I want you to know that having a brother isn't that bad at all, look mama had a brother and sister. They'll......" she smiles and says "Alright?" I nodded and put my hand on her cheek. "With a baby brother you get to be his keeper. You know what the means?" She shakes her head no. "You get to look after him, and sing him bedtime songs just like I when you need to sleep. And you will be a heat sister and he will love you so much mama." She smiles and then Daniel comes in. "We will his keeper, right mama?" I nodded and he takes her hand and grabs his shirt and wipes her tear away. "Come... let's go play and come up with a name for our baby brother." She nods and of they went.

I like how he takes care of her whenever she needs him. And how they always look after each other in general. I was so lucky to have three beautiful kids like mine. "There you are." I turned to see Charles by the doorway and he walks up to me. "Hey..... how you're feeling?" I smiled at him. "I happy." He can tell that things was off with me. "But." He adds. "I/I have this feeling...... and it's a bad feeling. And I'm scared........ about the baby.... and this feeling that I have like about to lose someone or something." He grabs me and hugs me tightly. "Hey it's okay. I'm scared too. I mean it's our fourth kid. I mean you're gonna pop out our kid. I'm scare as hell women." I was in some way relived knowing that I not the only one who is scared. 

"We got this. Okay I'm not going anywhere you're stuck with me. Forever and always." We kisses and then we went on to party with our friends and family.

How to steal a heart: 2 [COMPLETE]✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें