Chapter 21

"Wait...wait..... what are we doing?" I pulled away from him, by putting my hand on his chest. He sighs, "I.... don't know." I sigh as I fall down onto the bed, and then he fell down on the bed as well. Now we were just looking at each other. "I can't." I whispered to him.
Why?" He asks. "Because of Noah and Elijah and..... if we want to co-parent then we can't be sleeping around like this." The room went silent. He grabs my hand. "We can. If we wanted to, but........you're right. We can't do this." I simply sigh. I didn't know what to say, or how to feel but I knew that by stopping here and not going through with it, we made a good decision.
I sat up, and for some reason, tears were falling down my cheek but I tried to hide them."......... I'm gonna go to bed." I said as I got up and went to the room that they set up
for me.

~~~~~*the next day*~~~~~
I woke up early went straight to the bathroom and took a nice shower. When I finished I checked up on Noah and he was still asleep. I closed the door and went downstairs to find Charles and some women talking. They look like they just came back from running. "Oh hey." I hear the pretty blonde girl say as she put her hand out for me to shake. I shook her hand. "Hey." I said, noticing how close her and Charles were standing and for some reason I didn't like that but who was I to say anything about it right?

I went to the refrigerator and got an apple. "I'm Rachel. And you most be Noah's mom.... Natalie." I smiled "The one and only." She smiled as well but Charles stayed quite. "I heard so much about you!" She was so gleeful.
"Well I can't say the same but I'm sure Charles will tell me later." I say looking at him. Charles just stands there awkwardly, still silent.
"Well I'm gonna go and leave you two love birds alone." She giggles as I walk away and on the way upstairs I hear her calling him "babe".

When I get to the room I was staying in, I decided it was time to leave. But as I was packing my stuff my phone rings, it's Ben. I answered but there was nothing that I wanted to say or even talk about with him. And why was he calling me after what happened? Did he forget that he made me choose between my son and him? Was he crazy? I was gonna go off on this bitch. "Hello.... Look Natalie, I'm sorry I was a dick-" I cut him off. "You know one thing I love about men? They always come running back to say sorry when shit goes wrong for them. But you want to know what I hate? A pathetic excuse of a man, giving me an ultimatum, between him and my son. Now that was a dick move. You should be ashamed of yourself. Don't ever call my mother fucking phone, ever again." I didn't even listen to his response. I just hung up.