Chapter 45

I have been thinking about what Charles had asked me, and it's been one month now, and I feel like I own him an answer. It was an early June morning, the sun was up and and it felt like forever since what has happened to me. I met Max, lost Elijah, and now Charles wants to be apart of this child's life. God I don't know what to do. I woke to the sound of Noah coming in the room, I opened my eyes and he comes running up to the bed. "Hi, Noey. how's mommy's boy?" with that Charles comes in and sets down on the bed with me and Noah.

"Mommy are you having a baby?" for a moment I didn't know what to say so I looked at Charles .  Then he nods and I answer him, "Yes, mommy and daddy will give you a little brother or sister in nine months." he smiles and I ran a hand through his curly hair. we sat there for a good couple of hours unit I got up and saw a text from Josie. God I can't wait to see her. We were going to have a barbecue with everyone and just have a nice day, and Josie got the idea that it should be at her house. "Are you ready for today, because if you're not then we can cancel." He asks, ever since Ben happened all I want to do is spend time with everyone that I love and have fun. "It's okay, honestly Charles I am fine and I honestly need to get out of this house and see other human being." "Well I'm definitely hurt." He says dramatically, as Noah plays with his phone. "You will get over it, mr. dramatic." We both laugh.

***
Charles didn't want me to go back to my house, I guess his still worried about what if Ben escapes prison, but I honestly see where his coming from, but we can't live in a worry about what ifs, or if Ben escapes. As I was getting ready to go I took one final look in the mirror and I touched my belly. For the first time, since I knew I was pregnant, so I finally got my answer for Charles. I hear a knock coming from the door and I answer and there they were, Charles was all dressed up and so was Noah, for some reason he didn't want me to do anything while I'm in his house, he said that he will take care of everything and will do everything, since I'm pregnant, to be honest I kind of like it but you know me I'm stubborn and still will want to help out around the house.