Chapter 55

"I- when I met Natalie, she changed me, not only as a man but she also changed me on how I see the world, she was there for me when I needed her and she is the most beautiful, strong, and intelligent woman." I was about to cry but I had to pick it all in. "I'll never forget the night we meet, she had called me a asshole and she also hated how I brought her drinks for her, she said that I didn't have to do that and that she hates when men do that, and me being me I said that she happened to buy what was going to buy anyways so I decided to just add one more for me and buy it for her. She got so mad, but it all happened after all, i don't have words to say how beautiful she is in and out but I do know one thing, so Natalie, can you come up here please." I was surprise to hear him call me but he did so I want, "I-first I want to say thanks you, for everything and giving my our son Noah and our second one in the way, and- oh god I'm speechless, but here we go; Natalie St James Blake, will you accept this ring and marry me?" I was stocked everyone was so excited to hear my answer and there he was in one knee and holding a big ring. "Oh my god..... yes yes." I said as I was crying and probably looked like a baby right now but who cares I'm happy and I'm excited to marry not only the father of my kids but my man.