Chapter 68

As we arrived, I realized that we were in Brazil. I was in aw. Everything was so pretty, the ocean so blue, and the clouds were so blue and bright. "You like it?" I quickly turned around to see Charles who was shirtless and was standing by the entrance of our honeymoon house. "It's-it's beautiful." He comes closer, and puts his arms around me and I leaned back. "I'm glad." We just stood there for a couple of more minutes, until I decided to take of my shirt and jean and went straight to the ocean.

It was only me and Charles in island in Brazil, no could see or hear us. "Are you coming or what Mr. Calvin?" He gives me a smirks and then he took off his cloths and then joyed me. I hooked my arms around his neck and he cared me, while still on the water. I was so close to him that our noses we touching and I finally leaned in and kissed him.
He leaned forward and kissed me again and I kissed him back with more fervor than I had before, and we stood there kissing and kissing between the ocean. And it felt like the nicest thing in the world, my hands running slowly up into his hair. I stopped and said, "We should take this instead." "I agree." He adds.

****
Slowly, standing at the foot of the bed, Charles began to take off my bra, and he took his time with it. He leans in and kisses me passionately, I couldn't wait anymore and neither could he.

****

After we finished we just stayed in bed, my phone beeped and it was Josie calling me, as I answer it was Daniel. "hi mommy." Luckily I had a shirt on. "Hey Danny." He waves and Charles and I both laughed. "Danny why are you still up?" As soon as I said that I could hear Josie's voice calling for Daniel, "Daniel." I said knowing exactly what he did. "Are you hiding away from aunt Joe.?" He nods and then he shoes Buddy. "Hi Buddy." I waved at him, "Danny, it's night-night." Charles says. He frowns, and then we hear Josie's voice again, as she entered the room. "There you are. Daniel it's time to sleep." She says as she finally notices us, and waves. "Sorry guys, one minute he was playing the next he's hiding." Says Josie who looks very tired. "Hey we can come back soon if-" she cut me short and says, "It's you guys honeymoon. And I'm here to take care of our three little bears. Plus JJ." I was so nervous about be away from the kids but I knew that they were in good hands. "Thank you so much Josie." She smiles and turns back to Daniel. "Night-night." He shakes his head no. "Can Buddy come too." He asks and Josie looks at us. Daniel isn't like his siblings, when he gets scared he has Buddy. "Please." He says. "Yes buddy, Buddy can go with you." Says Charles.

***
After Daniel had went to bed and we talked to Noah and Naomi, I in the other hand was still worry about the kids meanwhile Charles was just chilling, but I knew that they were in a good hand.