Chapter 87

"Natalie you're having the baby like now!" Says Emma. "I can't. I'm not leaving Emma." She tries to fight me but I pull her closer to me. "I can't have the kid now.. so please, do something cause I can't" "okay fine, I'll give you something but It'll only last for a couple of hours tops and then his coming out." I nods and then she does it. "Go. Go have our baby." Says Charles but I shook my head. "Not now. Now I'm here. I can't not now."

He hold me tightly.

I stepped outside with the kids and talked to them. "I need you to be brave, cause this will hurt so much...... but..... you're father will not be here anymore. He's going to be with your brother Elijah." "In heaven?" Asked Danny, "Yes. He will be going there and it will only the four of us....... without him. So I need you to say your goodbyes now... okay and be brave. Cause I know you are." I hugged them all and then they went back inside and say good boy and Leroy took them to his house.

****
It was midnight and I didn't sleep, I just stood there watching him. Thinking if I hadn't got messed up with Ben in the first place then none of this could've happened in the first place. I sat down next to his bed and watched him, his breathing have gotten worst. "You should go have our kid........" "I'm fine, I'll probably have pain but I'm fine." He put his cold hand on my cheek, "No you're not, and that's okay." I leaned forward to his touch.

I step away and let Josie, Adam, and Michael talk to him. "You have to look after my kids, they will need you guys." They all nodded and I stepped outside in pain, and trying to talk to my baby. "Hey little guy I need you to just wait for me just a little bit later. Just-I-cause now it's not a good-time. You need to wait. Just wait."

As I was finished talking to our kid I want back inside. "Natalie...... Nat" I came fast to him, meanwhile Christ, Adam, Michael and Josie where still right there next to him. "I'm ready. I'm ready bab- baby" he breathing was messy up I looked at Christ but he shakes his head. "I had a great run. I had fallen in love, two minutes, got married and have three-soon to be four kids. I had a great run." He began to close his eyes and the pain began agin. "I'm here." I grabbed his hand and grabbed it tighter.

It was less then a minutes then he's heart stopped and he didn't breath anymore and I grabbed his hand and said "It's okay, you can go. I know you will look over us, go rest." And then I begin giving birth.

***
"Okay Emma we need to do a c-section...." I was so much pain and I was falling asleep. "We need someone to sign the papers but-" says the nurse. "I'll do. I'm still in her list of people who-" those were the last words I heard before I was out.