Chapter 60

The twins were sleeping so peacefully, and Noah was at home with Liz and Finn, while Charles stayed. I tried to stand up without making any noise that could wake Charles because I know exactly what he will say, that I shouldn't try to move after having the c section. "What are you doing?" He says as he was observing me the whole time. "Going to the bathroom." He walks up to me and helps me go right back to bed, "Babe, I'm fine." I stated. "You had a c section, which means you need to rest so that the scar would heal. And breastfeed and that's all." I sigh in defeat as I surrender. "Okay fine, I surrender." I added as I put my hands up as a sign of defeat. "Good." He replies as he placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Now, how are you feeling today? Good? Bad?" He asked as if he was my doctor. "I am fine, and what time is it?" He looks at his watch and then he knew exactly what I was trying to do. "I know what you're trying to do. Not gonna work." "I don't know what you're talking about." I said in a mocking voice. "I got Adam working on it. And I got you something....... you and everyone." "What is?" I asked as he opens a box with a necklace, "It has everyone's name on it." I was in awe. "Wow, Charles this is amazing. Thank you." I simply as I pulled him closer and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I cannot wait for us to go home already." He added, "Yeah me too, and I look like a miss." He tucks my hair behind my ear, "You look amazing, you're an amazing, incredible women, and I'm grateful for our kids, and of course you." Sometimes I can't believe that Charles is going to my husband, I mean we came from being totally strangers from being his baby mama to going to be his wife. I just couldn't believe it.

****
Minutes later Naomi is wake and crying. "Oh shhh, it's okay Naynay." He looks at me so surprise as if he did something amazing, "Naynay. I just-can-what!" He almost yells and Naomi cries again, "Yes you did but bring her here so that should won't wake up her brother." As I care her I finally see how she looks so much like Noah, and Charles. It was almost weird. "Hey you never told me what Josie had. A boy or girl?" "She had a boy, Jaylen." I smiled, I was happy to hear that we both had our kids in the same day. "That's great." I simply added.

******
Charles had to go back home take a shower and take Noah so that they can come here. And I was there by myself just looking at my kids, Daniel was much light skinned then Naomi, while Daniel had light-ish brown hair and Naomi had dark hair and dark eyes. Daniel sucked his left thumb while Naomi sucked her right, she was right handed while he was left handed. I sigh, I was scared. What if Daniel was his kid. What if Daniel and Naomi were heteropaternal superfecundation. I was snapped out of my thoughts as Maxwell entered the room. "Hi, how you feeling?" He asked as he pulled the chair so lightly so that he wouldn't make a noise. "I'm good. But I wanted to ask you something...... I need to know what-I want to know if Naomi and Daniel have the same father. So a DNA test." He doesn't say anything for a second and studies my face. "If you want to. I'll do it." He was about to get up but I stop him. "Can it stay between me and you?" He nods only and then he proceeds.