Chapter 86

POV of JP
Even though I was hurt I still had to stop him from bleeding out. Once the ambulance had came I told them about what had happened and they took us all to where Natalie works. Once where were there, I asked to talk to her but she was still in surgery. I sat down tight holding for the best while they took Charles to surgery.

***
A couple of hours later Natalie was out of the surgery and they had told her that someone was looking for her.

***
POV Natalie.
"They I hear someone was here to see me?" I asked the nurse as they pointed to a room, as I walked in I saw JP and my heart dropped. "What happened." I asked him. "Everything happened to fast...... I tried to stop him but he wanted to save Ben." He told me everything and then I want on to look at which O.R. Charles was in.

As I check every last O.R. I walked to the last one i there he was. The chief and Emma, Christ where all working on him. He didn't look like himself. "Charles." They all turned to notices me, Emma tried to take me out but I fight her oof and went next to him. "Hey baby. I'm here okay. I'm here. You'll be okay." I kissed his forehead and Christ grabs me and walks me outside of the OR. "No you can't do that. I want in the surgery." He runs a hand through his hair and shakes his head. "You know I can't do that. Hey look at me, I'll do my best to...." he stops himself and gives me the best fake smile he can. "I'll try my best...... okay. Don't worry too much—" I cut him short. "I know for the baby."

Christ goes back into surgery and I saw a nurse and asked if Ben was okay and she said that he was out of surgery. I later on want to see him, he had handcuffs on both his hands and legs. "....." he opens his eyes and sees me and smiles. "Oh hey." He tried to move but quickly notices the cuffs on him. "Why? Why.? WHY?" I yelled him. "Cause I need to see my kids." I chucked. "You're kids?" Was he for real. "My husband might die and they have him on a table opened and you're telling that you did this to see 'your' kids? They're not you're kids." He got mad and tried to move yet again he cannot.

"You're lying." Maybe I was but I did it for myself. "I'm not. And please Ben pray to God that he doesn't-that he gets out of the OR you son of a bitch." I got out and then went to an on call room and grabbed my phone and called Max to tell Josie what had happened and then called Adam and Michael.

****
We were all waiting for the surgery to be over. The kids where at dropped off at their daycare after Max and Josie came here. I didn't want them to see me like this so. I sat down next to Will and he just held me. As soon as we see Christ, Emma and the chief come out I walk out to them and everyone else followed. "How-how is he?" They all look away from me but Christ grabs me and says; "We-we tried everything but...... he's too far gone. His liver and kidneys are too weak, he will be wake but not for long. If you'll excuse me." He walks pass us and I was the first person to walk in to see him.

When I walked in, he was awake and his breath was weak. I walked closer to him and sat down next to him on the bed. "Don't cry." He says so quietly. "It's not fair." I added trying not to cry. "Nothing in live is. Did you get the...... letter?" "Yeah. But don't worry about that now okay. Let's just forget about it." He hugs me tightly and he rubs my belly and begins talking to our baby. "Hi little guy....... (inhale) daddy loves you so-so much. You will not meet me but just-just know that I'll forever look over you..... and your siblings and your mom. You have to be good for her okay. She'll need you to be nice. And don't cry at lot like you're siblings did when they were babies okay." I was in so much pain seeing him like that killed me. "Hey, tell Noah that he-he will be a great lawyer. And-and (coughs) Daniel that he should always me nice to Naomi and-and tell Naomi that she will be his keeper." I nodded and he placed his hand on my check and smiled. "Oh baby..... don't cry..... I'm okay..... I'll be at a better place." The pain in my hurt was so bad, I looked away, "You have to fight. You can't-" he cut him by putting his finger onto my lisp. "It's my time." I pulled myself closer to him our heads are touching and then everyone came in.

***
Everyone was crying or laughing just to make him more comfortable and then he asked me; "I want to see them." Adam drove fast, faster then he could and of it was like seconds passed and then there they were, he brought Noah, Daniel and Naomi. Noah saw his father like that and went next to him and got on the bed next him and hugged his father tightly that it broke my hurt. "Dad.... why are you in a bed?" He asked, "Noah..... dad will be going away for a while." Charles adds, "I need you to be a big man and look after your siblings and your mom okay? And remember how we used to play basketball all Sunday's, well you will play with uncle Adam, Michael and Will okay?" Noah begins to cry and Charles grabs him. "It's okay, baby. I'm okay." Daniel and Naomi were quiet and Naomi lyes on town of him while Danny sat down next to me. "Daddy will you be back?" Asked Naomi. "No sweet heart I won't...... but you will be an amazing women when you're grown up. I love you baby." He kisses her forehead and Daniel begins to cry.

Now we're all crying agin. "Danny, oh baby...... don't cry okay, cause you need to be strong just like your dad and brother okay. Promise me that you will never give up okay. None of you. Okay. Be strong. For me and your mom. That goes for all you guys too." We all laugh, he then turns to me and kisses me. I begin to have pain in my belly. "Ahh.." I said. "You okay?" Asked Christ. "I'm fine. I'm fine." Charles takes my hand and kisses it.

"You're not okay, you're water just brook." I look down and saw my pants were wet and I didn't know what was happening.