Chapter 82

I honestly loved my life, and how everything has been going on and how close I've gotten with everyone else and how my kids are the best of friends with Hannah, Anna and JJ. Meanwhile Josie and I are still trying to find a way pass our fight and her and Max trying to get a another kid and me and Charles trying to have another kid as well. I was so happy and everything right now was the thing that mattered to me the most.
And the hospital was doing great, although I was so pissed off at the police and everything else for letting Ben escape, I was still happy and nothing could happen to change that or the way I felt, I mean I have a lot of things in live to worry about then Ben and his crazy inmates who escape. For example Naomi had started to play the viola, and plays basketball with both of her brothers and god she's good for a girl her age.

Sometimes she plays with her father and uncle Adam and Micheal whenever Charles is away. And Daniel, well he is now learning how to be very persistent and loves to play around with Buddy and enjoys playing the piano with his older brother Noah. Even though Noah is five now, he is a big brother to his siblings and always looks after them whenever. And I was so happy for my little family. Nothing could change that

***
Three years later.
"Mama, when is dad going to get here?" Asked Noah who is still looking for his father, I in the other hand looked at my watch one more thing and tried my best to sound convincing, just to keep his hope from falling. "Soon baby very soon. Dad will be here very soon." I kissed his forehead and got him ready and let him go so that he can take his places in the play. Meanwhile I took Naomi and Danny back to our seats. "Mama look!" Says Danny, as I turned to see Charles trying to make his way to us, "Sorry I'm late." We kisses and then he sat down, he makes eye contact with Noah who was freaking out and mouths 'You got this' he smiles and we seat down and watched the play.

After the play was done Charles decided to just get the whole family together and have a little family get together with Josie, Max, Adam, Liz, Finn, Zoe, Daisy, Leroy, Micheal, and the kids. We sat outside in the backyard while the kids watched or played around the house. "I can't believe it, you still tell the story wrong." We all burst into tears of laughter. My life might have had its downs but it also had its ups, because if I had a chance I could still pick this one over anything.

***
After all the laughers everyone had went home and the kids were in the beds sleeping, and I was reading my book. "You still reading that?" Asked Charles who was getting ready to get in bed. "Yes..... and I am almost done." I kept my attention on the book and he gets in bed and begin to kiss me and I had a surprise for him.

"Wait, I have something for you." I got up and went on to the bathroom and grabbed it and handed it to him. "What's this?" He asked, "Just open it." He opens and its a pregnancy test. "I'm pregnant." I added and he got so happy. "Wow, oh my god. Yes-yeasssss." He almost yells and I cover his mouth and he pulls me closer and kisses me. "And you get to name the baby this time." We all knew that I didn't really mean it but hey I'll give him hope so that he can come up with the baby names. "Is it a boy or girl?" I laughed, "Too early." I replied.