Red

Parker’s Pov.
So… I’ve basically been running myself ragged for a few months. I stopped taking my Rozerem so I could stay up and clean. I’m not on a bipolar limb or anything. It’s true, when I get upset I work, a lot. Ian and I are kinda in war with Fiona right now, fighting over the church, but in the end we won. I somehow managed to mend things with Trevor, he and Ian have been working together on this Cathlic vs LGBTQ thing. Ian and I are kinda in war with Fiona right now, fighting over the church, but in the end we won.  We bought an old church, they’re using it as a shelter now. I’ve been helping out as much as they let me, but they usually turn me away and force me to take a nap. Not that I can. 

I’ve been working a lot, I’ve been working at a summer school. This new kid Nate, grade 6, has down syndrome and IED it’s like regular anger issues but a bit worse.

I sat at the docks with Trevor, he took me out for chinese.

“I’m getting my cast off soon” I broke the silence “Back to smacking heads and shit” I chuckled “And by the time we’re done with that church, you’ll have every kid in Chicago up and running” I smiled

“I hope so” Trevor nodded “I know I can’t help them all, but if I can put a roof over like, three of their heads… I dunno. One small break could change their lives” he sighed “It’s the shit that keeps me up at night”

“You know I meant what I said. The first time I was you- well, the second time” I corrected myself “You really are superman to me” I smiled.

He smiled back nodding his head “So um… I should probably get going” he nodded standing up.

I wanted to say something, but nothing came out. I nodded standing up and putting my empty chinese in the trash can. 

“I just...” Trev turned back to me “I just, wanna say thank you for all your help. Um, I don’t know. It’s kind of-

I stopped controlling myself, and I let impuls take over. I walked up to him, placing a gentle hand on his cheek, god he’s cute. I leaned up, and surprisingly he leaned down, letting out lips connect with each others. We continued kissing as I slowly backed him up to a nearby fence, he tried to turn me around but I placed him back on the fence. I had to do something good for him, even if it was just this once. His hands lifted to cup my face as I undid his jeans, continuing to let impulse take the wheel. He let me continue, wrapping his arms around my neck as I kissed his neck softly. Everything was slow and soft, I liked it.

It didn’t take long, when he finished I pulled away from him, staring at my shoes unable to look him in the eyes. He still kept a hand firm on my hip though. A finger hooked under my chin, and I locked eyes with the beautiful man in front of me. 

“Record time” I chuckled nervously, disliking the silence.

“You caught me off guard” he panted quietly

“I’m sorry” I sighed “I just, had to do something right for once”

“Red” Trev stopped me “It’s alright” he assured “You’re an amazing person, I still want you in my life just not...”

“Me too” I nodded “Like that” I smiled.

Trev smiled too, nodding. We were friends, Trev was an amazing friend, and I’ll probably always love him. But my heart will always be magnetized to someone else, we both knew that. Cause no matter how hard I try, I will never get away, from Mickey, fucking, Milkovich. And that’s okay.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=

HUGE time skip! But I'm trying to push stuff out so y'all can get Mickey back :p I hate the fact that I love this chapter so much