Skinny Fucking Stick

Parker’s Pov.
Yes I am still working at the LQBTQ club. I was once again doing my favorite/ least favorite job, dancing. I love dancing, hate the old creepy guys sticking their hands everywhere while I’m doing it.

“You’re hot” one guy came up to me “What’s your name?”

See what I fucking mean! I’m supposed to answer this question a certain way aren’t I? Oh right.

“What do you want it to be?” I asked.

“Your choice” he answered, holding up a few bills “Andrew, Ulysses, or Ben?” 

I turned around and kept dancing, but took the $100 bill.

“Ben” I answered.

“There’s more where that came from” he told me.

“Against the club rule to turn tricks” I recalled.

“That’s not what I had in mind” he shook his head “when’s your shift done?”

“6:00, why?” I asked.

Oh boy what am I getting myself into?

~~

Mickey’s Pov.
Parker was supposed to get off an hour ago. So I charged down to the club to try and find her. I went to the back room, someone who works here’s gotta be in there.

“Employees only” the guy barked as I turned the corner

“Don’t get your panties in a bunch, I’m with Parker, ya seen her?” I asked.

“Not tonight you’re not” he shook his head.

“What the fuck does that mean? She was supposed to be home an hour ago. You know where she is?” I asked again.

“Only know she didn’t leave alone” the guy shrugged. What the fuck? “And don’t get jealous, if we weren’t allowed to bang other guys, we’d be just as boring as straight people” the guy chuckled.

“I’m not fucking gay!” I screamed before storming out of the storage room.

Where the fuck- no, WHO the fuck did she leave with!

~~

I stormed all the way to the Alibi, I need to think.

“Whiskey, fucking bottle” I barked, sitting down

“What’s got you so riled up?” Oh shit it’s the psycho sister uh… Sammi! Right!

“Leave me the fuck alone” I barked.

“Hey maybe I can help” she gushed, walking up to me “I’d consider bringing you home but I don’t have one at the moment. Wouldn’t stop us from paying a visit to the alley” then she got really close to me “I don’t mind being bent over a dumpster for the right guy”

“Guess that makes every other guy in here the right fucking guy” I growled.

“Oh excuse me for having a shitty day and wanting to let off some steam” she ranted.

“Not my type” I grumbled.

“Bet I could be” She turned around.

“Bet you couldn’t” I bargained.

“What’s your type?” she asked.

“Redhead” I sighed, pouring myself more whiskey.

“I am downstairs,” she answered.

“Bat shit crazy” I added.

“Check” she nodded.

“5’2, skinny fucking stick, psycho, who can still do 30 pull ups in a row, with her baby brother hanging from her ankle” I growoled.

She finally got the message and sighed, walking away. Holy fuck! Any guy she’s done it with is the definition of a Parker fucker.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=