Still Haven't Fucked

Parker’s Pov.
I woke up in Lips bed with Ian, Lip was on the ground. Both of them were still asleep. I chucked Ians shirt at Lip, making him wake up.

“What the fuck?” he groaned.

“Hey. Get up” I greeted.

“What time is it?” he asked.

“Like 10:00, so get up” I told him.

He groaned, getting up and grabbing a smoke.

“Want one?” he asked. I nodded, taking it from him.

“Hey Lip” I sighed, letting him light my cigarette “I’m sorry, about everything. I don’t wanna be mad at you anymore”

“Come here munchkin” he sighed, opening his arms.

I smiled pulling him into a hug.

“I love you man” I smiled.

“Love you too sis. I hate being mad at you” he nodded.

“I’m gonna go take a shower” I smiled, walking away “Oh! Also Ian’s going on a date, give him some advice will ya?” I chuckled.

“Will do captain” Lip saluted.

I smiled and left for the bathroom. Good, now I only have Fiona pissed at me still.

~~

I was walking down the southside by myself, and I saw Carl on a skateboard. He looked worried.

“Carl what’s-

He didn’t stop, he just kept going. I started running after him until I got to someone’s house. Carl stopped and I heard a lady screaming. I looked a bit harder, and saw Nick sitting on the front steps.

“What the fuck happened?” I asked.

“Some kid stole Nick's bike, he went after him” Carl explained as we ran to the tall black boy “Yo, what. What’s you do?” Carl asked in terror.

“Carl” I pointed to the bloody hammer and the blood on his shirt.

Carl held my hand tightly and I followed him into the house. He killed him, or at least he almost did. I ran from the house, vomiting over the side of the front steps, Carl joined me soon after.

“Called the cops, you better split” Nick mumbled.

“W-why?” Carl stuttered.

He didn’t get an answer.

“Carl, let’s go. Come on let’s go” I pulled him with me.

“Wait-

He cut himself off, hearing the sirens. 

“Carl we have to go!” I shouted.

I pulled him away and we ran. I ran all the way down the street and around a house corner, but I realized. Carl wasn’t there. What the fuck? Where the hell did he go?

“Carl!” I yelled for him. No answer “Carl!” I yelled.

I fell to the ground, nearly crying.

“Parker!” someone shouted in the distance.

I looked up and saw Carl standing in front of me. I scrambled to my feet and he pulled me into a hug.

“It’s okay. It’ll be okay” I assured him, scared out of my mind.

Poor Carl. 

~~

Later that night Carl went to stay at Seans. I went to the college to stay with Lip. He was in a bad mood so he went to get shitfaced with his professor. I still had the key so I let myself in. Later that night I got a call from Ian.

“Hey Ian what’s going on?” I asked.

“Park, you’ll never believe it! I’m at Calebs! And he kissed me!” he sounded like an adorable true gay.

“Wow, congrats” I chuckled “So, how was the fuck?” I asked.

“That’s the weirdest part. We still haven’t fucked yet. It’s weird” he told me.

“What? That’s a thing?” I asked.

“Yeah, yeah. Hey I’m kinda tired though, I’ll call you later” I could hear the smile in his voice.

“You bet. Love you” I smiled.

“Love you too short stack” with that he hung up.

Good for you Ian, good for you.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=