Miss Me?

Parker’s Pov.

I groaned, waking up and rolling over to find, no one there. I looked up and saw Trevor getting dressed.

“That time already?” I groaned.

“It’s orientation week, for a new group of teens at the youth center” he explained.

“Gonna have a bunch of 15 year olds crushing on you” I sighed, sitting up and pulling on a shirt and kissing Trevor on the shoulder.

“Wears off after a week” he chuckled. I yawned and he noticed “Hey you still tired?”

“Nah I’m f- ” he gave me a look “Feel like I was in a bar fight” I groaned.

Shit. The bat fight at Yevs party. Heh, wow that was forever ago.

“You were pretty restless last night” Trev sighed, rubbing my back “Cops are out looking for your ex?”

“Definitely caught me off guard” I chuckled blankly

“Escaping from prison that- that’s pretty wild. Do you think he’d um, try to reach you?” Trevor mumbled.

“I’m not getting involved in his shit” I stopped him “I’m not. Alright Mickey’s… fuckin nuts”

“Cool” Trevor nodded “I’ve catch you for dinner later?”

“Hope so babe” I smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

He smiled, kissing me on the lips.

“Bye” he smiled, walking out the door.

He’s the sweetest.

~~

I ran down to work. Oh right! I completely forgot to mention this. I took my GED, and I am now an E.A! Education Assistant for disability kids. Kids with like, anger issues and down syndrome. It’s really fun! They even gave me a pass on my Bipolar, shitty ghetto schools but at least I got a job I like. A job helping people, especially kids. I don’t want em to end up like me.

I walked into the school saying hi to all the people I’d met there. I walked into the learning center and saw the little boy I was assigned to work with. 

“Hey Ashton” I smiled.

He’s a little 2nd grade boy with anger issues and ADHD.

“Hey Parker, look, I made a snowflake!” he exclaimed, holding up the paper with minimal holes in it.

“Great job bud” I smiled “Wadda ya wanna work on first, math or spanish?”

“I wanna make for snowflakes” he shrugged.

“Ash we gotta do some school. But tell ya what. If you do math for an hour and then spanish for half an hour, we can go play outside for two hours” I bargained,

“No! I wanna stay inside!” he yelled.

“Ashton no yelling” I started getting harder.

“You suck! Shut up! Shut your mouth!” he yelled, starting to hit me

“Ashton. Ash look at me” he was flailing around and screaming. Everyone else in the room kept doing their job, this was normal “Hey, hey look at me” I spoke calmly. I held his hands so he wouldn’t hit me “Baby look at me” I soothed. He was crying and breathing heavily, but he stopped screaming.

“I wanna stay inside today” he grumbled.

“Okay then we can stay inside” I nodded “I know ya don’t wanna do school, but that’s why we come here, to learn right?” I stayed pleasant and calm. He nodded “Okay. So if you do a bit of school, you can go on the ipad okay?”

“Okay” he nodded.

“Okay” I smiled “And…?”

“Sorry Parker” he apologised.

“Thank you bud, now you wanna start with math or english?”

“Spanish!” he exclaimed.

“Bueno!” I smiled, matching his energy.

Just another day at work.

~~

I sighed as I finally reached my house, long day at work. Ashton’s a sweet kid, he really is, and when he’s mellow he’s so nice. But he stabbed me with some scissors someone left lying around, had to bandage it up but I’ll be okay, get Ian to look at it later. I was just about at the house when a guy walked by me, slamming into my arm, my hurt arm.

“Ow” I groaned, he didn’t even look back “Dude what the fuck?” nothing.

Suddenly the phone the guy dropped started ringing, but he didn’t turn around to answer it. What the hell? I picked it up answering myself.

“Miss me?” holy fuck.

“Mickey” I mumbled, my eyes shot up looking around “Where are you?”

“Meet me at the south shore docks in an hour” he didn’t answer me, of course he didn’t, it’s Mickey “Drop the phone in a sewer”

With that the line went dead. Holy shit. What the- what the hell just happened? I think I’m gonna puke. Oh shit.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=

Pulled the GED thing out of nowhere, I just liked the idea and wanted and whent with it. Hope you guys like these past chapters