Gallagher Huh?

Parkers Pov.
I sat at the Alibi crushing open pistachios, even though I hate nuts. I don’t even know why I’m here. Terry finds me here I’m fucking toast. 

“Look Svetlana wants you to go” Mickey walked up to me.

“You want me to go?” I sighed.

“No I don’t want you to go but the whole thing’s gonna go a lot easier if you do” he sighed.

“For you maybe what about me?” I chuckled.

“This really where you wanna spend your day off?” he asked me.

“You’re here” I smiled.

“Give me a couple hours, I’ll meet you back at your place,” Mickey told me before walking off.

“If you’re making me leave, don’t come over” I sighed.

“Why the fuck you acting like such a girl huh?” Mickey asked annoyed.

Valid question, I’m a major tomboy so it’s not that strange to hear that.

“Sick of living a lie, aren’t you?” I asked.

“I’m not lying to you” Mickey exclaimed.

“Everyone else”I gestured to the room of people.

“Who gives a shit about everyone else? What fucking diference does it make if I lie to them?” Mickey questioned.

“Because!” I exclaimed, banging the table “Because you’re not free” I sighed.

“Parker, what you and I have, makes me free” he assured “Not what these assholes know”

I sighed. I can’t do this anymore. I was about to say something but…

“Look what the state of Illinois just released back into society!” one of Mickey's uncles exclaimed as him and Terry burst through the door.

“Daddy’s home!” Terry exclaimed. Mickey instantly walked away from me as everyone cheered “Why don’t I have abeer in my hand?” Terry asked, he was soon handed one “Where’s this grandson of mine I keep hearing about?”

“Hey, here he is Pops” Mickey chuckled, handing Yevgeny to his dad.

I fucking hate this. 

I sat there nearly the whole night before I was about to lose it completely. I’m gonna leave. I can’t sit here and watch this otherwise I’ll get shitfaced. I slipped on my jacket before walking over to Mickey, after he walked away from his dad.

“Can I talk to you for a second?” I asked, walking towards the door.

Mickey followed soon after.

“Hey” Mickey greeted, looking around making sure no one saw him talking to me.

“I just wanna let you know that I’m leaving” I sighed.

“Kay. I’ll see you back at the place” he nodded.

“No don’t” I shook my head “We’re done” I sighed.

“Fuck are you talkin about?” he exclaimed quietly.

“I don’t have any interest in being a mistress anymore” I shrugged.

“Fuck Park when did you get so dramatic?” he groaned.

“When I realized what a pussy you are” I gritted through my teeth.

“Say that again imma kick you fucking ass” he growled.

“Oh come on, come on big guy” I scoffed, stepping up to him “You think you’re a tough man, huh? You’re not… You’re a coward”