Together

Mickeys Pov.

The next night Parker was working a double at the club so I was gonna go visit her, make sure nobody wacks her up. I was really hoping things were gonna mend between us, cause I don’t know what I’d do without her honestly. 

I saw her dancing on the stage. God she’s hot. I don’t know how I ever let her get away from me. I noticed this yuppie staring her down, basically eye fucking her. No fucking way bitch. He started walking towards her and she danced towards him, obviously doing her job, but she wasn’t impressed at all.

That’s it I’m done. I stormed over to the man, yanking his wandering hand away from her.

“Those fingers go anywhere near that cunt, Imma break every knuckle in your hand, all 15 of em” I growled.

“Settle down rumble fish” he waved my hands off him “Anyway a hand only has 14 knuckles” he smirked.

“You wanna fucking die!” I threatened.

That seemed to scare him off. I counted my knuckles. 12, 13, 14… shit! I turned around and saw Parker dancing down from her stage towards me.

“We got invited to an after hours at the loft of one of my regulars,” She smiled. Honestly I wasn’t paying attention, I was nervous being in here “It’s fun! What’s wrong with fun?” She asked.

“Nothing unless it involves some fat faggot shoving his hands down- what the fuck!” I moved away as she tried to kiss me.

The sad thing about Parker. Her father started this, well it’s basically a rumor about her willingly shacking with anything that breathes. Basically Karen Jackson, but way way worse. He said she’d done it, god knows what number he used and that she’d won a contest for biggest slut in the U.S. It obliterated her reputation, and my dad fucking hates the Gallaghers anyway. I don’t know why everyone believed Frank this time, but they did! If my dad found out I actually liked her. Well part of that is how I ended up married to a pregnant russian hooker so… not good.

I looked at Parker, trying to remind her we knew we couldn’t do this in public. She just smiled and looked around, so did I. I realzied, we’re in a fucking LGTBQ bar in Boystown, no one’s gonna give a shit about us kissing. I looked back at her.

The same adorable crooked teeth smile I’ve loved for years. After that, I didn’t hesitate. I hooked my arms around her neck and smashed our lips together. God she’s amazing. I love her so much, I don’t know what I’d do without her in my life, I’d lose my shit is what. Fuck I’m so glad she’s back, I’m never leaving her again.

~~

We stayed the night at this mega gays house, apparently he’s friends with Park. It’s not like I have anything against gays. I mean Ian’s one and he’s one of my best friends so I don’t really care. 

I was nudged awake, making me lash out in defence. It was just the gay guy.

“Whoa whoa, easy killer. I’m taking breakfast orders. Scrambled eggs, pancakes or french toast?” he asked.

“Eggs” I sighed, calming my breathing.

“And what do you think she’ll want?” The guys asked, pointing to the girl clinging to my arm.

I slightly smiled at her bed head.

“How the fuck should I know man I’m not her keeper” I groaned, Wait hold on, she likes uh… 

“Right” the guy nodded “Didn’t mean to assume. So did you guys just meet last night or are you together?” the guy asked.

Well we weren’t completely together, but we didn’t meet last night either.

“Together” I confirmed.

“Cool. You’re a lucky dude” he smiled at before turning to leave. 

“Wait! Uh, french toast” I remembered.

“Alright” he nodded then walked off.

I looked down at the drooling, messy haired, sprawled out all over the pull out, south side trash clinging to my arm. Oh yeah, I’m fucking lucky as hell.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=

I have been so bad at updating lately I sincerily apologise, but thank you guys so much for nearly 200 reads already!!!!<3 <3 I have tons of chapters so im adding a bunch tonight btw