You Are?

Parker’s Pov.
I didn’t sleep all night, I just sat on the bed watching Ian and Lip sleep. Ian slept with all his limbs virtually close to his body, while Lip slept with his limbs sprawled out everywhere. But both of them were facing me, and both held a secure and protective arm over me. I fucking love my brother’s.

The first one to stur was Lip, groaned a bit as he rolled around the bed a little, before opening his eyes.

“Morning” I smiled.

“Morning munchkin” he groaned, sitting up.

He got out of bed pulling on a shit, I got out after, pulling on a pair of cargo pants to go along with the incredibly ripped up ACDC shirt. Lip and I walked out of the room seeing Fiona come out of her room as well. Wait a minute

“You smell bacon?” Lip took the words out of my mouth

I rushed down the hallway, thumping down the stairs to see.

“No way” I smiled, running over and literally jumping into Carls arms “Holy shit, fuck, you grew again asshole” I chuckled, realizing he was now about 3 inches taller than me, he was also still in uniform. 

Fucking showoff.

“Holy shit! It’s Lieutenant Dan!” Lip exclaimed, coming downstairs with Fiona.

“Hey!” Fiona smiled.

“Come here man, oh I gotta salute you now or something?” Lip smiled as the two of them pulled him into a hug “He’s taller than you now Park”

“Fuck off I know I’m short” I chuckled along with everyone else.

“Where did you get all this stuff?” Fiona asked, looking at all the food in the kitchen.

“I stopped by the Aldi on the way from the train station” he explained 

“Well why didn’t you just call us?” I asked “We could’ve picked you up”

“You still have a car?” He asked.

“Mhmmm” I nodded “So does Fiona”

“They’re rich ladies now” Ian smiled, coming downstairs “Look at those stripes and  ribbons!” Ian exclaimed, pulling him into a hug lifting him up “You a general now?”

“Hey Cadet Corporal, get to kick some lazy freshman ass” he smiled “Everybody is scrambled alright?”

“Yeah” I nodded.

“Just the neighbors bringing 10,000 calorie sugar bombs!” V exclaimed, walking in.

“Nice” Fiona smiled, setting the box of donuts on the table.

“Yo Carl!” Kev exclaimed “Look at you! The ghetto ninja warrior! Should I be afraid your hands licensed to kill now?”

The two started to fake fight a bit, making me laugh.

“Carl! Hey you’re home!” Debbie smiled, pulling him into a hug.

“Hey, anybody up for going to the mortuary with me later figure out what to do with Monica?” Fiona asked.

“We can’t just leave her there?” Lip asked, making me smack him up the side of the head.

“Uh, called in sick the last couple days, I gotta work” Ian answered.

“Yeah I got something I have to do this morning then I got my shift over at Patsy’s” Lip added.

“Hey I’ll go” Carl nodded.

“Really?” Fi asked.

“Yeah sure” Carl nodded, sitting down with us 

“I can come. With the Alibi gone I’ve got nothing but time” V sighed.

“What happened to the Alibi?” Carl asked.

“Svetlana stole it from them” I answered.

“How do you steal a bar?” Carl questioned.

“Russian KGB sneaky putin shit” Kev spoke with a mouth full of donut “I’m working at the Fairy Tail now”

“You are?” Ian and I questioned in unison.

“I’m making beau coo tips, ancient queens love the impossible to get thing. Even more benjamins to be had if I let the old dudes give me hand jobs” Kev listed.

“Not gonna happen” V mumbled.

“Little help here” Debs groaned, trying to get Neil up.

“I mean a hand’s a hand right?” Ian questioned.

“That’s what I said!” Kev exclaimed.

“Uh I don’t know. I prefer the hands yanking my johnson to be soft, petite and wearing nail polish” Lip spoke up.

“Oh there's plenty of that over at the Fairy Tail” I nodded.

“Why don’t I just pick him up and you pull out his thing? Feel good to piss standing up again won’t it big man?” Kev talked to Neil.

“I guess” Niel shrugged.

“I gotta go to Patsy’s this morning, so early afternoon for the mortuary?” Fi asked V.

“Absolutely” she nodded.

“Good yo have you home” I smiled to Carl, leaning across the table and kissing him on the forehead.

“So, if I want to let a dude jerk me off, how much could I make?” Carl asked.

“Not enough” Ian and I chorused, making everyone burst out in obnoxious laughter.

God this was incredible. We were a family again, all together. All in one place. There was only one person missing for me. Shit I hope he’s okay

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=