25 Bucks For Your Ass Huh?

Mickey’s Pov.
So I went to the uh, Fairy shit place. Holy jeez there’s a lot of homo in here. There was everything. Boys kissing boys, girls kissing girls, and boys kissing girls. It was crazy, however I did not see a single ginger psycho in there. I walked through the people, dancing around with each other. There were individual guys and girls in skimpy outfits dancing on the stages and… there she is. Golden muscle shirt and gold spandex booty shorts. Fuck she’s hot. It’s a good thing I can see her face too cause she cut her hair mega short. It actually looks a lot hotter that way. I watched her giving a guy a lap dance, my face reddened as my dick hardened.

I instantly stormed over to her and the guy, and pulled them apart.

Parkers Pov.

“Times up lovebirds, get up” someone pulled us apart.

Uh oh. I know that voice. I started to get scared. I starred up, straight into Mickey's eyes. I was still mad at him for marrying that Russian chick, but I was so happy to see him again. I was frozen. What do I do?

“That means get the fuck up it’s my turn” Mickey yanked the guy out of his seat once I stood up.

“I’ll look for you later Kirsten” The man smirked at me, before running off.

Mickey probably glared at him.

“Kirsten? That a fucking stage name?” Mickey growled at me.

“25 bucks gets you a dance” I told him, unintentionally sounding more angry then I wanted to  

“Excuse me?” he scoffed.

“Don’t want a dance, gotta move on” I stated.

“Okay alright” Mickey gave in, taking out some cash “25 bucks for your ass huh? Never had to pay for that shit before” he was about to hand me the money.

“Ah ah” I shook my head lifting my hands.

Mickey gave me a sarcastic ‘how could I have been so stupid’ look and slipped the 25 bucks into my shorts. With that I sat him down on the couch and did what my job was.

“So how’s your day going so far?” I asked.

“How’s my fucking day going?” Mickey was astonished.

“Having fun?” I questioned.

“No I’m not having fun! I spent all day looking for your coked out ass” Mickey exclaimed.

“Your family’s worried about you,” Mickey told me. I didn’t respond. I just stood up and turned around “Hello? What the fuck, I can’t talk to you like this! Can we go outside?” He asked “These fudge packers got so much snow up your tweaking like a little bitch” Mickey sighed.

Shut the hell up Mickey! Please I can’t do this right now! 

“25 bucks only buys you one dance” I told him.

“Okay then let’s go back to my place you can sober up a little bit” he tried “catch up or some shit. Tell me where you’ve been all this time” Mickey sighed.

“That was fun” I stood and turned around facing Mickey “Find me if you want another one” I smirked, wrapping my black feather scarf around his neck.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Mickey growled “Hey, hey” Mickey grabbed my arm, trying to really talk to me, but right now I wanted to cry “Look you don’t wanna hangout with me that’s fine, I deserve that. You need to call your family” he told me.

I still didn’t say anything to him. If I did I’d start crying.

“Your dad’s dying Parker, and Fiona almost killed Liam!” Mickey exclaimed, that instantly got my attention “Call them”

Suddenly Roger (assistant manager) came up, pulling Mickey away from me slightly.

“Everything okay here, Kirsten?” he asked.

I could see the pain in Mickey's eyes, and I bet he could see it in mine too. 

“Everything's great Roger” I nodded.

“Good, because a guy over there looks like he may want a dance” Roger told me.

“I'm on it” I nodded.

“Yeah okay! Don't choke on any gray pubes! Relax shaft I’m leaving” Mickey grumbled.

I felt awful. I just want everyone back. I hate this, I need to get out of here before I lose my shit completely. I need to go see everyone. I need to go home. But I fucking can’t! Fuck!

Parkers Pov.

It was later that night. An old guy had his arms wrapped around my waist as I staggered out of the club. He’d been all over me all night, it was starting to bother me. 

“It’s so cold” the man chuckled “Aren’t you cold?” he asked me.

“No” I shook my head.

I felt dead right now. I’m gonna fucking lose everyhting if I don’t do something and go see everyone.

“I took a cab hot stuff. Look we gotta keep you warm” the guy whispered into my ear, sticking his hand down my jeans.

He started to lick my ear. I didn’t like it. I only like one guy being all over me, and it sure as hell wasn’t this fuckin rando.

Suddenly he was ripped off of me by none other then.

“Why don’t you go molest someone your own age you geritol fuck!” Mickey growled, punching the guy in the stomach.

Mickey’s Pov.

“Fuck! Gah, you’re an animal!” the old man yelled at me.

“I’m not the one groping and lickin on under aged girls am I?” I grabbed him by his jacket collar.

“We’re just having fun” he protested.

“Shut the fuck up. Give Kirsten some money before she calls the cops on you” I warned.

“Okay, okay here” the man whimpered, emptying his pockets.

“Good, good thank you” I nodded at him “Now get the fuck out of here. Get out of here!” I shoved the man away and he… ran “And learn how to run like a dude!” I yelled after him.

I bent down and started to pick up the money on the ground before I noticed Parker, passed out in the snow.

“Holy fuck Park” I sighed “Hey, hey” I tried to shake her awake, but she was out cold.

So I picked her up and hauled her over my shoulder. It’s a good thing she’s light.

“You called for an Uber?” a guy called to me.

Free ride.

“Yeah I called for an Uber” I shouted, carrying Parker over to the car.

Jeez Park what have you gotten yourself into.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=