White Girl

Parker’s Pov.
I was in the kitchen trying to drink some coffee without Ian or Carl taking it from me, this is my third cup.

“Where’d all this come from?” Fiona asked, meaning the food on the counter.

“Carl bought Froot Loops!” Liam exclaimed.

“And cage free organic eggs, and juice with the pulp in it” Carl walking over to Liam “Eat up little homie”

“Oh boy” I sighed. Carl grabbed the current cup of coffee from me, handing it to Ian who poured it out “Fuck!” 

“You wanna make the concussion worse?” Ian asked.

I just smirked, flipping him off.

“Where are you getting all this money?” Fiona asked.

“Juvie job, saved up” Carl told her.

I gave him a look. He just gave me one back. I saw the backpack full of guns. The only reason why I wasn’t snitching is because one, I’m a Gallagher and two, I’m still shit pissed at Fiona right now.

“You better not be selling drugs again Carl” Fi ordered.

“Nope, no drugs. I learned my lesson” he assured.

“Yeah? Well you better watch out. If she doesn’t like what you’re going she might try to fire you from the family” I warned.

“Yeah or try to force you to get an abortion” Debbie added from the table.

“Smells good. Bacon?” Sean asked, walking downstairs.

“Froot Loops” Liam corrected, making me smile.

“Coming to work?” Sean asked Fiona.

“Yeah I just gotta get dressed and talk to Debs” she nodded.

“About what?” Debbie asked.

“I wanna apologise okay?”

“I’m gonna go” Sean kissed Fi

“I’ll meet you there” Fi nodded.

“Oh! So you get to be late cause you’re fucking the boss right?” I smirked.

“Lip already got you a new job so cut the shit” Fiona grumbled.

“Ian, you want a ride?” Sean asked.

“Uh yeah” Ian nodded “See ya short stack” he kissed me on the top of the head before heading out the door with Sean.

“Carl can you drop Liam off at Headstart on your way to school?” Fi asked.

“Do I look like a babysitter?” he asked.

“No, you look like a criminal, but last I checked you were still a Gallagher” she was driving me nuts.

“It’s alright Carl I’ll do it” I sighed “You guys want a ride?”

“Yeah”Carl nodded “Brother’s gotta stick together”

“Let’s go coffee bean” I smiled, picking Liam up and walking to the door with Carl and Nick.

“Wait when did you get a car?” Fiona called after me.

“Bye!” was all I said before walking out the door.

We walked over to the car I found a few nights ago. I’d been watching it for three weeks after work, it was just left there, no one uses it. So I hotwired it, now it’s mine. And yes I do have my licence.

“Hey whoa whoa, no coffee” Carl noticed the mug I brought with me.

“You want a ride or not?” I asked.

Carl sighed, leaning back in the chair.

“You took your meds though ri-

“Carl!” I shouted.

“Okay. Shit sister. Chill” he sighed.

I rolled my eyes. I want my psychotic little fucker back.

~~

I started my new job as a janitor. The guys there are weird, but friendly. It could all be worse. Of course being a Gallagher, it can always be worse. In fact being on my deathbed would almost be a silver lining. Anyway work was fine. Now I’m on my way to pick up Carl and Nick from school.

I finally found him, he was talking to a girl, oh?

“Hey Carl. I got a text from Debbie. Fiona’s pregnant, Debbie wants the whole family to talk to her into keeping it” I explained.

“Yo white girl I don’t know you” he waved me off.

“Carl Fancis Gallgher come here right now” I demanded.

Carl turned around with a nervous grin. The girl smirked and walked away as Carl walked to me. All I had to do was raise my eyebrow at him.

“Sorry” he mumbled.

“It’s alright” I chuckled, pulling him into a hug.

He hugged me back. There’s a bit of my old little brother.

“Mr. Gallagher. I’d like a word with you in my office” the principal walked out.

And there’s more familiarity. Carl turned me.

“I can wait” I smirked “I’ll be in the car”

Carl nodded with a small smile and walked into the school followed by Nick. Crazy fucking Gallaghers.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=