Drink Her Away

Ian’s Pov.
Debbie texted me, so I went with her to the Milkovich house with her. I know Mickey and Parker haven’t talked since she went into the psych ward, but you can’t tell me he still doesn’t love her.

We walked into his room, he was playing guitar… naked, obviously shit faced. He looked up at us, and started yelling over the loud music.

“Parker fucking send you!?” he yelled.

“No Parker didn’t send us, Parker flushed all her meds down the freakin toilet!” Debbie yelled.

“What happened to your face!” I asked over the music, noticing the black eye.

“Nothing” he responded “What the fuck do you want?”

“Can you help us get these drugs?” Debbie asked, throwing the bag to Mickey.

He looked at them for a second before calling for his brother.

“Iggy!” he called out. When Iggy came in he tossed the baggie of empty med bottles to him “Can you get that shit?” he asked.

“Who the fuck gets high on lithium?” he asked.

“No one” Mickey answered.

“So?” Debbie questioned.

“So I can’t get em” Iggy told us “I can get you crack, crystal, horse, e, but this shit no, there’s no market for it” he told us, throwing them back to me.

“I’ll take some fucking crack” Mickey spoke up.

“You got money?” Iggy asked.

Mickey didn’t answer and Iggy just walked out.

“Fine, when are you gonna come by to see Parker?” Debbie asked “She’s been home all day maybe if you were ther-

Debbie was cut off by Mickey burping. Oh this is getting us nowhere.

“Did you guys break up or something?” I asked, I’m sure Parker would’ve told me if they had.

“Yeah. because I’m pretty sure she didn’t mean to kidnap your baby,”Debbie exclaimed.

“I’m fucking busy Peppermint Paddy, go whine at someone who gives a shit” Mickey shouted.

Debbie was done, she stormed out of the house, I sighed seeing if Mickey would look up at me, he didn’t. I groaned in frustration, turning off his music.

“What the fuck Ia-

“Frank used to drink like this” I told him “When Monica was around, and they would fight, he would angry drink. It never worked” I shook my head “He always came back to her… You can’t drink her away Mickey. It won’t work. Now go fix this. Cause she loves you… and you love her” I growled before walking out. If Mickey can’t help her, I don't know what else we can do. He loves her, and as stubborn as she is, she’s always had a soft spot for him. We need him. She needs him, and he needs her.

~~

Parker’s Pov.
I was floating in the pool, with my clothes on. I felt like shit again. I heard someone walking outside. I think Carl’s been trying to give me shock therapy. I heard something splash, I looked over and saw an old toaster sink into the pool.

“Trying to give me shock therapy?” I questioned.

“It’s supposed to be good for you” Carl reasoned.

Oh boy. I know he’s trying, but oh boy.

“You need to plug it in first” I smirked a little bit.

I’m grateful that he’s trying to help, even if I don’t need it. In Carl’s case, it’s just out of pure love.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=