You Mean Horny?

Mickeys Pov.
Parker’s been doing a lot better. Helping out around the house, and getting along with everyone, shit even Svetlana. But Fiona and Lip are on my ass about taking her to see a doctor and putting her on meds and some shit. So once I finished my… arrand, I’m back to talking to them

“Alright let’s say Parker gets like depressed or manic or whatever the fuck, how do we know it’s not just from living in this shithole ghetto?” I asked.

“She has signs of Bipolar,” Lip explained.

“Like?” I asked.

“Recklessness, impulsiveness” Lip started.

“She was already like that” I recalled.

“Not to this extent. Also fast talking, barely sleeping” Fiona added.

“She’s a fucking insomniac!” I exclaimed.

“Hypersexuality” Lip added.

“Hyperse- You mean horny?” I questioned “What 17 year old white chick isn’t horny 24/7?” I asked.

“Parker!” they both exclaimed.

They’re right… Fuck.

~~

I woke up in the middle of the night to feel Parker squirming around in my arms.

“Hey, you awake?” She asked.

“I am now” I mumbled.

“I can’t sleeeeeeep” she dragged, running her hands up and down my bare chest.

“Again? You took your meds right?” I chuckled.

“Mhmmm” she smirked.

She got out from my arms, and very suddenly flipped me on my back, pinning my hands beside my head and straddling me.

“Why, you got a problem with that?” she challenged.

“Huh? No I don’t need to now and not at all cause I- you’re so tough huh, come here” I started the wrestle with her.

“Wake up! Wake up!” she chuckled, slapping my face lightly.

“You’re going down” I smiled “You’re going down firecrotch” I laughed “Come here firecrotch”

“Sure tough guy” she laughed.

We wrestled until I finally pinned her on her back. I stared into her eyes. Her beautiful … eyes. God I am so lucky, how the hell did I get blessed with a girl like her? 

“You smell nice Gallagher” I smiled, she chuckled.

“Yeah, you too Mickey” she smiled back.

Fuck I love her so much.

~~

Parker’s Pov.
After Mickey fell asleep I noticed I got a text from Fiona about a pool party. I figure Mickey won’t mind, he’s dead passed out.

“Got room for one more?” I called to my family in the pool.

“Parker!” Everyone cheered.

“I got your text” I smiled.

“Where’s Mickey?” Fiona asked, as Lip and Ian walked up and gave me a hug.

“Wore him out” I smirked.

“All right come on, it’s our turn in the pool” Lip exclaimed.

“Alright!” I cheered.

I got on Ians shoulders and Fion got on Lips and we started to chicken fight.

“Shut up Gallaghers!” Someone yelled from down the street.

“Oh you shut up it’s summer!” Fiona yelled back.

Luckily she was distracted and I was able to knock her down. Everyone cheered. It was an amazing night. 

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=