39

|| UNDER EDITING ||

THE NEXT DAY

My alarm started blaring like an ambulance again, and I lazily turned it off, with the energy I had, which was barely anything. I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine, as well as get dressed for the day. This is what I wore:

I went downstairs, to see the usual

I went downstairs, to see the usual. Tae struggling- or sorry, "struggling" with his tie, again. I rolled my eyes and went over to him, grabbing the tie and forcibly fixing it, tired of his shenanigans. "Tae, you cant keep doing this everyday, otherwise we're gonna be late," "We'll I don't care, I like you doing my tie," I looked up to see his boxy smile, which made me chuckle a bit too. I brushed off his suit and he held my hand as we went to the car.

I waited in the car as usual, and after a few minutes I got out and made my way to the office. I saw Ace and Jasmine run up to me, panting a bit. What's so urgent for them to run?

"Hey... Tae.. is calling us... for a meeting..." Ace told me, out of breath. I nodded my head and the three of us ran to the elevator and up to his meeting room.

IN THE MEETING ROOM

"As you all know, there is a special ball every year for the business, and it is tonight. This year, we will be announcing future plans, as well as new positions for some people here. We will also be having a special guest attend, so please look forward to that. You will also need someone to go with, because it is a ball. Please come on time and don't forget to dress up, it is a ball after all, as said earlier," Jungkook told everyone as he held all of the attention. He sat back down and Tae stood up. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"Alright everyone, that's all for today. Please come early if possible and dress nicely. Thank you for your time, you all may leave now," everyone bowed and left the room, and as I was leaving I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What is it Tae?" I whispered. "Your gonna be my date, right?" He also quietly spoke in my ear. I gave him a "seriously?" stare and sighed. "You really think I'm not going to? Idiot," I replied as I rolled my eyes. "Thank you, bye bye jagi," He quietly mumbled and quickly kissed my cheek, making my eyes go wide. What if someone saw?! This kid, I swear, such a daredevil.

AFTER WORK

"BUT I DONT WANNA WEAR IT!! LOOK AT IT!!" I screamed as Jasmine and Ace tried to shove me in the closet to change into some skimpy dress for the ball. I hate getting dressed up, why can't I be in a comfy hoodie?

"IF YOU DONT GO IN THE CLOSET IN THE NEXT THREE SECONDS, NO MORE CROISSANTS FOR YOU!" Ace yelled against the door. My eyes widened. "NO NOT THE CROISSANTS!" I groaned in frustration and slammed the door, changing into the dress:

 "NO NOT THE CROISSANTS!" I groaned in frustration and slammed the door, changing into the dress: