31

|| UNDER EDITING ||

Ace? That's such a unique and beautiful name. Makes sense because she is the definition of beauty herself. "What a beautiful name. Uhm, how about I make it up to you? Maybe some coffee?" I inquired. "Sure, I'd like that," we both exchanged contact information and said our goodbyes as I went back with a big smile plastered on my face.

Y/N POV

I was currently organizing different checks for the Choi Enterprises to sign when both companies agree to some deal. I was waiting for another document of checks to be delivered but I haven't received them yet, so I thought I would write a to-do list to stay organized. Aside from that, I was surprised when I had my own office, all to myself, that was just as luxurious as Taehyung's. His though, was like the size of a house. So frikin big. Anyways, I heard a knock on my door and I allowed them to come in. She didn't seem familiar, but she was very beautiful and seemed like she has her life put together. That's a good thing.

"Sorry I came so late, I had a little..... well... accident.." she spoke. "No worries. I'm Y/n by the way, Mr. Kim's secretary," I added. "Oh I know hun, I'm Ace, your assistant," wait. I have an assistant? An assistant has an assistant? Wow.

"Oh, pleasure to meet you Ace," I stuck out my hand for a handshake, and she accepted. "Not to sound rude or anything, but why do I have an assistant?" I asked. "Ah yes! You see hun, I used to be Mr. Kim's secretary until he passed it down to his son, and he told me about the deal. So I am here to simply help you through this. I know Mr. Kim can be really cold at times- what am I saying, all the time, but I will make sure you prove to him womens' worth. We all are counting on you."

Wait what? So only she knows. And he is rude to every single female here? Oh dear god I feel so bad for them. And on top of that, it's all on me now? Damn. "So only you know about the deal," I said. "Correct. And don't worry, my lips are sealed," she gave a sincere smile. I think we are going to be good friends, Ace. We continued to organize the files together until evening, sorting other things out as well.

TIME SKIP

It's currently 9:23 PM, so by this time everybody has now left the office. It's just Tae and I right now. I'm still signing off papers for tomorrow. I want to finish everything so I can work ahead. It makes me less worried. I bring the papers to Taehyung's office, where he is typing on the big, gold computer. "Uh.... Mr. Kim?" I speak. It's so weird to call him that. He just hummed in response, with his eyes still glued onto the screen. "Uhm... I signed the papers for tomorrow and Wednesday.." I added. "Just put it on the table," he muttered.

He seemed annoyed, so I did as I was told and asked him if he needed anything else. He just shook his head no. Oh dear, he's already stressed and it's literally day one. I guess that's what happens when your the son of basically the most successful businessman out there.

"Ok, I'll be in my office if you need anything," I say as I am about to head out, but I stop in my tracks once I hear his voice again. "Wait," he ordered. I turn around. "What is it...... Mr. Kim?" aaaaa, that sounds so frikin weird! "Come over here," I did as instructed. He stood up and looked at me in the eyes. My god, he's kind of scaring me. He is seriously the most two-faced person I have ever seen.

I didn't expect him to give me a hug though. In the office. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close towards his chest. I put my arms around him and hugged him back, as I asked "what's the matter?" He heaved a deep sigh and rested his chin on my shoulder. "It's so hard.. everything is so hard... I- I don't know if I can do this.." I pulled away and held his shoulders gently.

"Taehyung, your the strongest person I know. You have been through so much in your life, and you now have to deal with this. And let me tell you, your doing great. Of course it's going to be hard, we can't always take the easy way out. But with hard work and determination, you can get anywhere you set your mind to. And knowing you, I have all my faith in you that you will do just fine. So no need to worry, okay? We both will get through it together. I promise."

He smiled a little as he looked down and held my hands to bring them up to his cheeks. "You remind me a lot of someone very dear to my heart," he spoke, as he held me close to him again, and we just swayed side to side like that for a while. I started to feel liquid on my shoulder, so I pulled away only to be found with Taehyung shedding some tears.

"Hey hey hey... what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I remarked as I sat him down on the luxurious couch in his office. He shook his head that everything is fine, but I wasn't convinced. "Tae, you trust me right? You can tell me anything. What's wrong?" He took a deep breath to calm himself down and turned over to face me.

"I-its just..... those words.. that you said..." he sobbed. "What about them?" I questioned calmly. I was confused. Did I say something wrong?

"T-those are the words my grandmother used to tell me..." I was a bit shocked but I felt a bit guilty inside. I didn't know. The same words? Huh.

"I-I'm sorry Tae... I didn't mean for you to cry..." I pulled him into my embrace, patting his back until he calmed down.

"How about we go home, hmm?" I told him so he could get some rest. I'm starting to get worried that he might overwork himself. I don't want him to do that. He nodded his head like a little kid, and I called the driver and we went home.

-End of Chapter 31-

Hey peeps! What's up? I got another BTS album hehe :3 my dad is being very understanding about me collecting my albums and my love for BTS, because he used to collect baseball cards, and he said "I know how it feels to collect things", which just made me so happy. We listened to a few songs today in the car, and his favorite song currently from the ones we listened to so far is "Boy With Luv", but he likes to refer to it as "Oo-ah Oo-ah Oo-ah Oo-ah aaa" lol 😂. I feel like he's spoiling me, but he isn't admitting it. Anyways, hope you guys have a great rest of your day and remember your beautiful and loved! Bye!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜