26

|| UNDER EDITING ||

Hey guys! Quick update: I'm gonna change Y/n's POV from "you" to "I", just because. Anyways, back to the story!

I woke up feeling weak and tired... my body felt like my soul left me. I felt so exhausted.. but I looked around, and I was in..... the hospital room?

I was a bit confused, and I saw something in my arm.. I couldn't move properly. I saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch, and it made me smile a little from seeing him sleep so peacefully while hugging the pillow.

He slowly fluttered his eyes open and smiled. "Hello beautiful," he said, with his hand supporting his chin as it rested on the couch.

"Hey... what am I doing here?" I said in confusion. He answered "you fainted, and they gave you tubes because you were so weak and malnourished. Your gonna be here for at least a week until your fully recovered. They said to relax too," Oh... so that's why. "You hungry? Thirsty?" He asked, and not gonna lie, I was a bit hungry.

He smiled and ordered some food, and he fed it to me. I thought I was like a mother to him when I was feeding him, but he was all dad mode. "Say aaaah," my god, this is so cringey.. I lost my appetite for anything and everything, so I kept shaking my head all over the place. "Yah, if you keep shaking, your gonna hurt yourself..." I didn't care though. I just didn't want to eat.

"If you don't eat, I'll kiss you.. maybe even more than a kiss.." he winked and my eyes widened. I had to blink a few times to process what he said.

"Excuse me?" I retorted. "Did you not hear me the first time?" He put the bowl of soup down and inched closer to my face. Oh boi, his breath was already tickling the top of my nose and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"I said, if you don't eat..." he pecked my lips. "I'll kiss you," I crossed my arms.

"I'm okay with you kissing me, so I still don't want to eat," I turned my face to the side.

"Oh not that kind of kiss... I meant more than just a kiss," I knew what he meant, and the so-called "incident" replayed in my mind. Honestly, I didn't want to do it again. Especially in a hospital room. That's just weird.

"Aaaaamph," I ate a spoonful of soup, and it felt good having something to eat again. Or in this case, drink, but still. You get the idea.

He continued to feed me the soup with some bread until it was all done, and after I was a bit tired. I mean come on, I haven't eaten properly since forever. I'm obviously gonna have to adjust back to my regular "diet".

I yawned and slouched myself further into the bed, and Taehyung noticed. He smiled and came back to the bed after putting the bowl away.

"Aw, is someone tired?" He said in his baby voice. I nodded my head, and he pulled the blanket over me, adjusting it so it was comfortable and cozy for me.

"Sleep well honey," he kissed my forehead and went back on the couch, while I went back into dreamland.

FLASHBACK

I was hopping happily, holding hands. One hand with Seokjin, the other with halmeoni. I enjoyed seeing all the leaves and animals as the wind gave off a slight breeze which made me feel all happy with the environment.

"Oh look! A hot chocolate stand!" My brother said, and I looked over. I could already smell the sweet scent of chocolate.

"Do you guys want some?" Halmeoni asked. I shook my head no, because my attention was more drawn to all the leaves, as the kids were playing in it.

"Stay here, ok love?" Halmeoni said in her sweet, angelic voice. I nodded my head as my pigtails bobbed up and down, giving off a smile with my teeth showing. She smiled brightly and squished my cheeks, while she went back to Seokjin to get his delicious drink.

I was kicking the leaves around and throwing them up in the air, seeing the different colors. Red, yellow, orange, brown, some green. It all amazed me. I was kicking more leaves around until something landed on my feet.

I looked at it and blinked my eyes a few times. I crouched down and picked it up. I just stared at the boy who was in the picture. Something about him just made me doze off seeing all of his cute features.

"Huh?" Were the only words that could come out of my mouth, in my cute, squeaky high-pitched baby voice. I continued to look at the boy and without realizing, I smiled a bit from seeing him acting cute in the picture. His hands were cupping his cheeks, as his lips were curved into the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

My zoning out was officially halted by the sound of my brother slurping his hot chocolate very loud. I flinched and hid the picture inside my jacket.

"You want some?" Seokjin asked, with a line of brown liquid over his top lip. I shook my head no as I giggled from the sight in front of me.

"Oppa, you have a mustache," I said as I took out my handkerchief and wiped off the hot chocolate from his mouth, as he awkwardly smiled.

"Oopsie," we both giggled and we continued in the walk with our grandmother, seeing various things: birds, dogs, cats, more booths, while my attention was still focused on the boy.

END OF FLASHBACK

I shot up from my bed and tried to catch my breath from the dream I just had. Why am I still thinking about that mystery boy?

"You alright honey?" A sweet voice called out to me, and I knew exactly who it belonged to. Taehyung put his hand on my shoulder, and I nodded.

"You scared me," he chuckled and kissed my cheek. "I love you, like a lot," he confessed, and I looked down, a bit flustered, and he chuckled from my actions.

BRRRRING BRRRRRING. BRRRRING BRRRRRRING. I heard the buzzing of a phone, and Taehyung looked at me, his smile fading away a bit.

"I need to take this. Is that ok?" I held his hand and nodded. It must be something important. He kissed my forehead and hurried outside.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. It's been almost half an hour, and he still hasn't come back. How bad is it? Is it his dad or something?

Finally, the door opened, but I didn't expect Taehyung to come in with his head hung low, sadness in his eyes.

Plop. He sat next to me on the bed and held my hand. "Baby... what is it? You can always tell me anything..." I reassured him. "M-my dad said....."

I start working as the CEO of his company... next week..."

"And your my secretary."

____________________________

Hello borababies :3 Let me know if you prefer to read the story like this, or the way it was written before. I also made some changes to the story so it's less cringey and it somewhat makes more sense? I'm sorry, I'm still new ya know. Anyways, stay safe! Remember, you are beautiful and loved. Bye!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜