21

|| UNDER EDITING ||

WARNING: this chapter contains light smut, so if you can handle it, it's best of you do, because there is a small snipet of comedy, and some boiling hot tea in the end. Hope you guys like it! lol 😂

*he held you by your waist tightly, and kissed you. It wasn't like any normal kiss. It was the kind of kiss that took your breath away, that made the butterflies in your stomach fly all over the place, the kind of kiss that made you feel dizzy and lost in a different world. You didn't understand why he kissed you hungrily all of a sudden, but you kind of liked it. You put your arms around his neck and kissed him back, and you could tell he was satisfied because you felt his smirk across your lips. Your hands made their way down to his chest to try to push him away, but he was too strong. As he was kissing you, he was walking over to the bed, and he plopped you on the bed and hovered over you. You were kind of terrified right now because he went from Mr. Flirtatious babie to full on hot stuff in less than a second. King of duality, am I right? He kissed you again, without a breath for air, and his hands made their way under your hoodie, caressing your waist and you shivered a bit by his sweet yet controlling touch. He slowly moved down to your neck, giving butterfly kisses which tickled your skin, making it tingle as well. It was very pleasuring. Too pleasuring that you started to moan a little when he hit your sweet spot.*
Y/n: ahhh.. *he didn't say anything, he just hummed in response. He continued to move down to your collarbones but stopped once he felt you shiver a bit. You were new to this kind of feeling, and you weren't gonna lie, it felt a bit weird. He stopped and smirked, as you opened one eye to see him.*
Y/n: What the heck was that for?! *you sat up straight and crossed your arms*
Taehyung: I don't know... I felt like you and I both needed a little distraction.. *he winked at you and you rolled your eyes. You were about to say something until you felt a stinging sensation on your neck. You put your hand there and hissed a little from the pain. You didn't know exactly what until the realization hit you. He gave you a frikin hickey. You shot up from your bed and went to the bathroom to see if you were just hallucinating, but nope. Your reflection showed a bunch of big, purplish-reddish bruises all over your neck and collarbones. What you did next made Taehyung a bit startled. Not a bit, a lot. You screamed to the top of your lungs.*
Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Taehyung: WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!?! *he dashi ran to the bathroom, and you shot him a glare.*
Y/n: THIS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!! *you pointed to the various hickeys over your affected areas. You thought he would feel guilty, and you started to for yelling at him, but he smirked like the devil.*
Y/n: What?! You think this is funny?! I have to wear turtlenecks all week no- *his soft lips landed on yours again, and that shut you up like a charm. He pulled away and looked at you straight in your eyes, only to find you red as a tomato. He chuckled and said:*
Taehyung: You talk too much. Let's go to sleep now.. *he held your wrist and brought you back to your room, and you were still left with your mouth slightly parted from what just happened. He tucked you in and he adjusted himself on the other side of the bed, while your eyelids started to get heavy and you immediately drifted off to dreamland. After a few hours, you heard the doorbell ring multiple times, so you gently went out of bed and tiptoed downstairs. You opened the door and were shocked by who made an appearance. Taehyung's dad. You gulped down in fear and shakily said:*
Y/n: H-hello Mr. Kim.... can I..... help you?
Mr. Kim: Yes, I need to have a talk with you. *he said in a stern voice, and you allowed him inside without any further hesitation. He sat down and so did you, with your hands in your lap and your fingers fiddling with each other.*
Mr. Kim: So, Y/n isn't it? *you nodded.*
Mr. Kim: So you and Taehyung graduate next year, so after you graduate, I have something for you. *you were a bit confused. Something for you? You didn't ask for anything.*
Y/n: W-what do you mean sir?
Mr. Kim: So apparently you like my son and are dating him, right?
Y/n: Yes sir, I like him a lot. I don't know what I- *he put his hand up telling you to stop, and you mentally zipped your mouth.*
Mr. Kim: Well, like I said, all girls are pathetic, useless, and gold diggers. *that made your heart sting a little and your blood boil in a bit of anger from recalling those words again. You tried to stay calm.*
Y/n: S-sir.. that's not tru- *he put his hand up again, and you shut your mouth. Again. Geez..*
Mr. Kim: And he seems to like you as well.. and that's pretty rare, considering I raised him. *you were still confused as to what his point is.*
Y/n: But what's your point?
Mr. Kim: I'm getting there. I'm gonna be nice and I'm going to let you prove to me you are truly eligible for Taehyung and prove to me that women aren't pathetic, useless and gold diggers. *that made your head shoot up from what he said, and your eyes sparkle.*
Y/n: What can I do? I'll do anything!
Mr. Kim: If you don't know already, I own the biggest business company out there. And Taehyung is the next person in line to have authority over it. You will be his secretary. And if you are able to last three months without hurting Taehyung with his work or personal life and focus on your own work, that will prove to me that you are capable of being with Taehyung, because you will have shown to me that you are a strong, well-organized young woman. If you want to, you will also keep the title as a secretary. *you were very excited. You actually wanted to go into the business field, and this opportunity was perfect! And on top of that, you could win Taehyung over. It's a win-win situation. But then something popped up into your head.*
Y/n: but.... what if I'm not successful? *he smiled and said*
Mr. Kim: No Taehyung, no job. And I'll make sure you stay away from him, along with all of your other friends. I'll make your life a living hell if you can't take care of my son. Deal? *this made you extremely terrified. No Taehyung? You can't even see him?! No no no. Your not gonna let that happen. He means the world to you, and your not gonna let him just slip away. So you stood up confidently, went over to him, put your hands on the table, and looked him straight in the eyes with fire.*
Y/n: Deal.

                         -End of Chapter 21-

Hey borababies! Sorry it took so long. I kinda got stuck on what to write, but here ya go! Sorry if you didn't like the steamy scene lol, but I wanted to give a little twist. Anyways, be ready for a roller coaster, votes are appreciated, and yeah! Remember your beautiful and loved. Stay safe borababies!! I love you!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜