35

|| UNDER EDITING ||

I opened the door and thankfully nobody was there, so I could set everything I needed to up for the presentation. I put all the papers where they needed to be, and filled all the glasses with water. I looked at the list of who was going to attend the presentation: Tae, me, Mr. Choi, his secretary, Ashley,- ASHLEY?! Oh dear lord, I'm screwed. I remembered I have to bring Tae inside the room, so I went over to his office.

I knocked a few times before opening the door, finding Taehyung packing all his stuff up. "Uhm, Mr. Kim, you ready to go? It starts in two minutes," I said awkwardly, because Mr. Chang was in the room. It's so weird to call your boyfriend "Mr. Kim" or "sir". I don't know, it just seems off. "Yeah, let's go," he replied sternly. Oof, the duality. We reached the room and I saw Mr. Choi and his secretary already arrived.

I'm gonna be honest, he was handsome. He had a nice jawline and had pretty eyes too. But it wasn't handsome enough to get me drooling over him. That's what happened when I saw Tae though, Tae is a whole different story.

Him and his secretary were about to stand up and greet us until someone barged through the door. It was this Ashley bitch. "Hey everyone! I'm Ashley, so nice to meet you- OoOoOoO! Hello! You must be Mr. Choi, right?" she went over and took his hand in hers and shook it. Mr. Choi was clearly uncomfortable. His secretary stepped in, thankfully. "That's enough now, miss," she rolled her eyes and took a seat, crossing her arms like she owned the place. I glanced over at Taehyung and clearly he wasn't having it. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"I apologize for that. I'm Mr. Kim, and this is my secretary Kim Y/n," he said as he shook Mr. Choi's hand. He looked over at me and immediately smiled. Uhm, ok? "Hi sir, my name's Y/n," I shook his hand giving off a smile. "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I'm Mr. Choi, but you can call me Jiwook," he kissed my hand and winked before taking a seat. This guy is clearly a flirt. I'm gonna admit, I was flattered and I just looked down.

"That's enough, why don't you introduce yourself?" Taehyung demanded. Was he mad? "Hello, my name is Mina, Mr. Choi's secretary," she shook Taehyung's hand in a formal manner and then shook mine, giving a nice smile. She had an innocent, yet confident-badass vibe. I liked it.

"So are we gonna start or what?" Ashley blurted out of nowhere. Ugh, can she just leave? "Ashley, why don't you go outside for a while," Taehyung calmly spoke. Can this kid read my mind or what? She smiled and winked at the two men before leaving. Finally.

"Shall we start?" Taehyung inquired. I nodded and made my way to the front of the room, starting the presentation, with the view of Taehyung sitting right across on the other side of the table. I turned on the PowerPoint and started my presentation.

As I was presenting, I always felt like I was being stared down at. I thought I would take a glance to see who it is, so I did. Mina was jotting down notes as Tae was following along as I presented, flipping through his papers, and everyone else in the room was jotting down notes as well. Then, I saw him. Mr. Choi. He had his pen in his mouth, taking it out, clicking it, and biting down on his lip while basically undressing me with his eyes. I felt so uncomfortable. So. Uncomfortable.

"The screen is on the wall, not on her," Taehyung fumed a bit, causing everyone to look at Mr. Choi, even me, although I was already looking. Mr. Choi cleared his throat and told me to continue, which I did. I could see Taehyung glaring at him here and there.

"And those are our future plans for Kim Enterprises," I said, starting to pack up everything. Everyone stood up and clapped, and I just bowed shyly. I was about to leave until Mr. Choi stopped me. "Hey hey.. uhm, you did really great on the presentation," he remarked politely. "O-oh, thank you.." I answered, looking down.

"Do you maybe wanna go out for coffee sometime?" my eyes met his dark blue ones, but before I could even answer, a voice stopped me.

"She has work to do, she isn't available any time soon," Mr. Choi started to be all awkward again while Tae just glared at him with his arms crossed. I heard Mr. Choi mumble. "Second time today you embarrassed me," "Hmm? Did you say something?" I guess I wasn't the only one that heard. "What? No! I didn't say anything. It was a pleasure meeting you both, hope we can collaborate in the future," they shook hands again, while he kissed mine, I'm just still new to cliché introductions when a guy introduces himself to a girl. And then they left. What a weird way to start a collaboration.

I was about to leave again until Tae grabbed my wrist. "Do you need something, Mr. Kim?" I questioned innocently. "Cut the crap out, nobody is here," he replied a bit angry. Gosh, mood swings much? "Sorry, what is it?" I asked again. He pushed me a bit hard, making my back hit the wall, causing me to groan from the little pain. Before I could react, he slammed both of his hands on the side, and stared right into my eyes. What the heck?!

"What?! Did something happen?!" I raised my voice a little because I was getting annoyed. "Why did you let him do that back there?!" he snapped, making my mouth open a little from shock. He never got mad at me before. It's a weird sight to see.

"Ugh, Tae, he didn't mean anything! Yeah, he's a little flirty and touchy but he didn't mean anything bad! Why do you have to overreact?!" I strictly told him this time. "BECAUSE HE'S TOUCHING SOMETHING SO PRECIOUS TO ME!! DO YOU KNOW HOW ANGRY I GET WHEN SOMEONE TOUCHES SOMETHING THAT'S MINE?!" "UH HUH. AND WHAT IS THAT?!" I pushed him off and crossed my arms.

"OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE Y/N!! ITS YOU! HE'S TOUCHING MY FUCKING WORLD!! HE WAS TOUCHING YOU AND YOU JUST LET HIM DO THAT!!" He started to get even more worked up, and I didn't feel good about what was going to happen next.

And I'm glad I didn't. Because I was right.

He slapped me.

                                      ~~~

Hey everyone :) I'm back with another chapter because I had another panic attack, so this was my distraction like I said in the last chapter. Anyways, hope you liked it, feel free to vote and comment because it helps me write better so you like it more. Anyways, remember that you are beautiful and loved. Bye~
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜