34

|| UNDER EDITING ||

This so-called "Ashley" made her way outside the elevator as my tiny self followed behind her. She knocked on the door a few times and I could hear Taehyung saying "Come in!". She sent me a smirk before her heels clicked against the marble floor, into his office. I was really scared now. Please tell me she isn't going to like, seduce him or anything. I waited patiently outside, tapping my foot hoping she comes out any minute now.

After some time, she came out with a somewhat sad look on her face, but I didn't care. I knocked on the door and quietly opened the door, walking inside, closing the door behind me.

"What's up?" he said. "Nothing, I just wanted to check on you," that's when he looked up from his computer and gave a light smile which made my heart skip a few beats. "Really?" I nodded my head as he got up from his chair and started walking towards me. He kept walking closer and closer until my back lightly hit the wall and I was a bit nervous of what he would do next.

He gripped one hand on my waist, pulling me in, and the other one holding my chin, and connected his lips with mine. It was so soft, and so delicate, he was very gentle as was I. Something about the kiss seemed so heartfelt, so.. genuine. He pulled away slowly and just looked into my eyes, while I had to process what happened for a few seconds.

"U-uhm... what was t-that for?" I stuttered. "I just missed you, and I'm glad you came to see me, that's all," he answered as he came close to me again, fanning my skin with his hot breath. "O-oh.." were the only words that could come out of my mouth. He kissed my cheek and asked "do you want to go home now?" I slowly nodded my head and he smiled.

He packed up his things and took my hand to the elevator, and he pressed the button to go to the first floor. We were waiting there patiently, and after some time, the doors slid open, and we both walked out into the car and back home.

I got home, took a shower as Taehyung did the same, and immediately went to bed, because I really wasn't that hungry. The only thing that kept lingering in my mind was that kiss... in the friking office. I covered my face with a pillow because I was still so flustered. I then turned off the lights and went to sleep.

TAEHYUNG POV

I went to Y/n's bedroom to go kiss her goodnight, but when I slowly opened the door, she was already sound asleep. I smiled from the sight. She sleeps like a little angel. I went over and kissed her cheek light enough to not disturb her. "Goodnight honey," were the last words I said before heading back to my room to go to sleep as well for the stressful day tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring again, which meant I had to get ready for the day. Today was an important day, because I had to give a stupid presentation on some stocks thingy for the company. Oh, the perks of being a secretary. I got up, did what I had to do, got dressed, and went downstairs, to see Taehyung struggling with his tie. For the third time in a row.

"Tae, when are you ever going to learn how to tie your tie properly?" I asked him as I started to fix the mess he created. "I don't want to learn," he calmly answered. I didn't expect that answer. "Why?" I asked, looking up from his tie. "Cuz the wife always ties the tie for the husband in those cliché romance movies- OWW!" I hit him hard, in a playful manner of course, but I was already flustered enough from what he said. How cute, how cute. "Shut up," he winced in pain and pouted, holding his arm where I hit him.

"Aww... does dis wittle baby need a kissy to feel bettow?" I said in my baby voice. "Actually, yes. This baby would like a kiss please," he pointed to his cheek so I didn't mind. He's been saying unexpected answers though, that's for sure. I leaned in to place a kiss on his cheek, but before my lips even brushed against his skin, he turned his head, making his lips crash into mine. Yes, crash. I'm not exaggerating. They literally smushed my lips.

My eyes widened and... I kind of screamed? "ACK!" I yelled a little, covering my face with my hands because I could explode any second. He removed my hands from my face and looked at me for a few seconds. What has been going on with this guy lately? "Much better, I like this view," he inquired. I couldn't take it anymore, so I grabbed a protein bar and stomped my way to the car, hearing a chuckle from Taehyung.

AT THE OFFICE

I was making myself some coffee until I felt a pair of arms encircle my waist, making me stumble a little, almost hitting the coffee maker. "YAH! Who is it?!" I asked, turning my head around a little to see Jasmine. Oh wow. "Hello bestie nestie." she said, waddling me away from the coffee machine, with me mouthing "but my coffee..". I sighed and spoke again.

"Whaddaya want?" I asked, a bit annoyed. "You know that Ashley girl? Ugh, she's so gross. She tried seducing Mr. Chang today," Ewwww. "Mr. Chang?! Dude, he's like a grandpa!" I answered, a bit shocked. "I know right?! Even in the elevator. She was doing a bunch of B.S," oh dear lord, what's wrong with this girl? "I don't know what I'm gonna do about her, she blabbered about how Tae is here and how she's gonna be a Barbie doll," Jasmine's face went even more scrunched. One thing was clear though. We both hated this girl.

"Oh crap, I have to go! I have to give some stocks presentation thingy majigy! Bye! Love you!" I kissed her cheek and ran to the stairs, taking off my heels and running for my dear life.

~~~

Hey everyone.. so, if you haven't seen the conversation page lately, that's what's been going on in my life. Yep, not so well. Writing these stories is kind of like a distraction, so here is the next chapter! I'm sorry if it takes a while from now on because high school is already killing me. I sleep at 1 and have to wake up at 5 just to go to some stupid class. It really sucks. I'm not healthy whatsoever. People are glowing up in COVID while my life just keeps getting worse day by day. Hopefully everything gets better. Sorry for the ramble and see you all next time. Remember you are beautiful and loved. Bye~
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜