29

|| UNDER EDITING ||

TIME SKIP

I actually recovered much faster than expected, so I was able to come home early. The next two days we just made some paper crafts and drew a bunch of random, silly things before I was discharged. When I did reach home, my family (my brother and close friends) threw a surprise party for recovering from my eating disorder. I went back to eating like the pig I used to now, and I'm all healthy. Because Taehyung is going to have authority over his dad's company, his dad was very generous and gave him an entire house to live in, all to himself.

We both are currently living there now, and we're currently being the laziest bums on the planet. Watching K-dramas with dirty dishes all over the place, with soda cans and empty cups too, while cuddling under the covers. The fifth K-Drama we watched today ended, and I could hear Taehyung whine. I thought it's better to organize everything, because I get really peeved when things are messy around the house.

"Taehyung-ah, let me go so I can put the dishes away.." I said, trying to wiggle out of his tight grip on my waist, but he didn't budge. Instead, he held onto me tighter and buried his face in my chest. "You can do that later, stay.." I rolled my eyes and got comfortable again, as Taehyung adjusted himself so we were both comfortable.

"I love you jagi," he said, which brought butterflies to my stomach. I could feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks in less than two seconds flat. Oh how easily this guy can make me blush. I just held onto him, still being silent, as he furrowed his brows.

"Your supposed to say it back," he added. I rolled my eyes and put my hand on his cheek, looking at him with a smile on my face. "I don't have to say I love you to you, because you should already know how much I love you. But I love you too," he smiled and kissed my lips. "Now will you let me go?" He chuckled and freed his hands from my waist. I took all the dishes and washed them as Taehyung picked up all the cans and cups and threw them away.

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm glad she is fully recovered and happy now. I don't know if I should tell her yet though. Maybe I will. Maybe not. I pushed these thoughts aside and looked at the time. Oh no. 10:47 PM. I better go to sleep now or I'm gonna be late on my first day tomorrow.

"Hey jagi, I'm gonna take a shower, ok?" "Ok, don't take long though," She answered. I kissed her cheek and went upstairs to take a shower.

Y/N POV

It's been a while since Taehyung went upstairs to go take a shower, so I go upstairs. I go to my bathroom, strip out of my clothes and let the lukewarm water touch my skin. After I was done, I dried myself with a towel and put on a bath robe. I realized I didn't have a towel for my hair, so I had to go to the closet to get another towel.

I made my way to our shared closet but didn't expect to see Taehyung there, picking out a shirt in his grey sweatpants.

Shirtless.

"ACK!" I squeaked as I quickly covered my eyes, which made Taehyung's attention turn to me. He chuckled and put his black shirt on. "What, you liked the view?" I rolled my eyes and continued to find a towel, until I stopped in my tracks when I heard Taehyung whistle. The flirty kind of whistle. I turn around to only find him leaning against one of the shelves with his arms crossed, as he licked his lips and smirked. Damn, that's hot. What are you saying? Shut up, Y/n.