25

|| UNDER EDITING ||

WARNING: this chapter somewhat talks about starvation. If you feel uncomfortable about this topic, you are more than welcome to skip this chapter.

MAJOR TIME SKIP (I'm sorry ᗒᗣᗕ)

It's been a while ever since halmeoni passed away, and you have changed drastically. Too much to the point where people can't even recognize you. You wouldn't eat properly, you couldn't focus, you couldn't sleep, and you kept a distance from everyone. You closed yourself off from the world. You still passed junior year surprisingly, and you graduate tomorrow. You always dreamed about being all pretty and graduating happily, but now the only thing that's gonna be graduating is a malnourished, tired, weak, fragile Y/n. Everyone tried to help as much as they could, but you just pushed them away, and they eventually thought it was better to give you space, except for one person. Taehyung. He never, ever left your side, even if he couldn't see you because you wanted to be alone. Even if you wouldn't eat or sleep, he was always there, and he tried his best to make you feel better, whether it was night calls or messages, or even letters, and some nights it worked. Through all the darkest times, he was always there, even if he couldn't be there physically.

The Next Day
*today is your graduation day, and you only got two hours of sleep. You weren't able to focus properly for the first two months of senior year, but you realized it's the thing that can help you get your mind off of everything, so you got back on your feet again, top of the class. You rolled out of bed and looked in the mirror, only to see your reflection that was so, so weak. You looked so emotionless. Your skin was extremely pale, your bones were literally popping out of your skin, and you could see your ribs through your shirt, along with your big, dark eye bags from a lack of sleep. You looked so weak, like all of your happiness was drained out of you. You tried to cover your face with some makeup, and it surprisingly worked, but it wasn't how you imagined it in freshman year. You were going to get dressed until you heard the doorbell ring, so you went downstairs to open it, only to be greeted by the person you missed the most: your loving boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.*
Taehyung: Hone- *his jaw could have dropped to the floor as his eyes widened, filled with worry. It hit him like a truck when he saw you so skinny, so weak, so fragile. He saw you during school, but not clearly, so he was very shocked while looking at your delicate figure. You gave a little, tiny smile and told him to come in, and he slowly did.*
Y/n: What did you come for? *just by the way that your voice even became so fragile made him even more worried than he already was.*
Taehyung: I-I came to pick you up and s-surprise you.... but... what h-happened to you? *he was almost about to cry, and you couldn't help but feel a whole wave of guilt take over you.*
Taehyung: Y-you promised me you would eat and sleep... but... you broke that promise.... look at you... *he covered his eyes with his hands, wiping away the tears, and you couldn't do anything but just sit there. The only words that came out of your mouth were:*
Y/n: Let me change... we're gonna be late... *and with that, you scurried off to your room before you could become a crying mess in front of Taehyung. It broke your heart to see him so worried and glum, and you missed him so, so much. You missed his hugs, his kisses, his touch. You changed into your graduation wear and re-did your makeup, and went downstairs.*
Y/n: L-lets go? *he slowly nodded his head and took your hand. You felt butterflies just from him interlocking hands with you. Gosh, it's been so long. You both eventually reached the school, and everyone started to approach you, congratulating you for getting the top of the school. Some people were asking what happened to you, until you stumbled upon your family. They all came in for a hug, and pulled away looking worried, especially Seokjin.*
Seokjin: YAH! YOU LOOK LIKE A STICK! I GAVE YOU YOUR SPACE AND YOU STILL DIDNT EAT?! HMM?! *You chuckled a little and Jasmine was patting his shoulder to calm him down, while Jimin's arm was wrapped around Ella's waist. Wait-*
Y/n: Ella......... explain..
Ella: Yes, we are dating. Jimin asked me to be his girlfriend a few days ago. You would have known if you didn't shut yourself out you silly girl. *she said as she pinched your cheeks, and you all started to talk freely until the ceremony started. Eventually, it was all over and it was time to throw the caps in the air, but before you could, Taehyung threw you on top of his shoulders and you both threw it high up in the sky, as did everyone else. Today was a pretty good day, considering you didn't talk to anyone for a long time. You all decided to go out for pizza because you all finally finished high school. Suga brought the pizza and everyone took a slice, but you.*
Jimin: Y/n, aren't you gonna eat?
Y/n: No, l'm not hungry..
Seokjin: Uh uh. Not on my watch. Your eating. *Seokjin protested and put a couple slices of pizza on a plate and gave it to you, and you awkwardly took it. As everyone was talking, their pizza was done, while yours didn't move an inch.*
Seokjin: Do you need me to feed you? Hmm?
Y/n: N-no.... uhm.. excuse me.. *you went upstairs to your room and stared outside the window. You just stared blankly, you didn't feel comfortable eating, ever since you started to starve yourself. Not just because of halmeoni, but because you got more insecure every minute. You heard footsteps coming into your room, but you didn't bother. All of your attention was just focused on the night sky, with the stars glowing and shining, with the moon ever so bright. It always made you feel better just to look outside, and see how every night, the world could change so much. You felt a kiss on your cheek and it was exactly who you thought it was gonna be, Taehyung.*
Taehyung: Hey... talk to me. What's wrong?
Y/n: Nothing... just.... I don't know.. how to take some things... I'm just stressed...
Taehyung: We graduated, what else is there to worry about? *it then hit you. Those words kept repeating themselves... the words you didn't want Taehyung to hear. When you graduated.... everything was going to change. Stress, anxiety, and confusion took over you.. and....

You fell unconscious in Taehyung's arms.

                        -End of Chapter 25-

Hey peoples :3 what's up? Hope you are all safe! Sorry if you didn't like the big time skip, I was just to lazy to wait until they graduated, ya know. Also because I didn't know what to write if I wasn't lazy. Anddddd..... when the deal starts, there are more steamy scenes ;) ANYWAYS... uhm. Remember your beautiful and loved! Bye!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜