11

|| UNDER EDITING ||

~You woke up and rubbed your eyes to see better. You saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully, so you gently went out of bed and got yourself ready to drop off Taehyung. You wore a white tee with a Jean skirt, and a plaid shirt to go overtop. You went downstairs and got yourself some cereal and ate peacefully, because Halmeoni was still resting. You then heard footsteps coming downstairs, and saw Taehyung all dressed with his backpack. You smiled and told him to come eat cereal with you, so he did. After eating, you both put the dishes in the sink and got ready to go. The way there was pure silence, until Taehyung said:*
Taehyung: what now?
Y/n: We go back to school without causing trouble, you pabo. *he chuckled. You both just talked about ice cream and before you knew it, you both were at his house.  You both got out of the car and Taehyung got his backpack. You both were standing outside the door awkwardly.*
Y/n: Well, see you tomorrow. Don't get in trouble. *he chuckled lightly.*
Taehyung: I won't. I'll see you tomorrow too.
Y/n: Bye.... *you slowly turned around and still felt Taehyung's eyes on you, but you were turned around and felt a light peck on your lips. Taehyung then let go and you just stared at him blankly, as he was smirking.*
Taehyung: Bye honey...
Y/n: B-Bye.. *your cheeks were tomatoes. You then went to your car and went back home, all lonely. You came back with a sad face, and plopped on the couch. Seokjin noticed.*
Seokjin: Missing your boyfriend already?
Y/n: YAH! He isn't my boyfriend!
Seokjin: Bet.
Y/n: As much as you want.
Seokjin: Hmm.... a trillion.
Y/n: Seriously? No.
Seokjin: So your saying he will?
Y/n: What's your problem? Just leave me alone. *you then went upstairs to go relax.*

TAEHYUNG POV

*Its been thirty minutes since she left. And I'm already not functioning properly. Maybe I'll go to the park? So I did. I took a walk around the park, admiring all the beautiful sights, and I got a little hungry so I went to a café. I didn't expect to see her though. Chelsea. Ew.*
Chelsea: So your alone today, hmm?
Taehyung: Yeah, can I just get a muffin?
Chelsea: Are you sure you don't want anything else?
Taehyung: Yep. Pretty sure.
Chelsea: Are you positive? *she slowly took steps towards me. Ugh, I hate this girl. I pushed her away lightly.*
Taehyung: I'm sure. Now please get me my muffin or I will not hesitate to call your manager over.
Chelsea: What about me? Don't you want me just as much as I want you?~
Taehyung: Haha, in your dreams. I'm already with someone else. *her eyes became cold and she stopped in her tracks.*
Chelsea: Uh huh. Who?
Taehyung: I'll bring her tomorrow.
Chelsea: Ugh! Whatever, I'll get your stupid muffin. *she huffed and stormed off to go get my delicious treat. I paid and left without any further hesitation. As I was eating my muffin, I saw a little girl walking with her family until a picture fell on her feet. She took a look at it, and her eyes lightened up. She was so cute! It reminded me of how Y/n found her picture when Jasmine told me about it. The little girl then showed her parents the picture, and they didn't seem that interested but pretended to like it. The parents then held one hand each of the girl, and swung her back and forth. How cute. I then decided to go home, so I did. I wasn't hungry, so I just took a shower and slept.*

Y/N POV

~It's been an hour since you have been staring up at the ceiling. You actually can't sleep. You just felt like you needed Taehyung's presence. Just for today. You then thought of something. As much as you didn't want to disturb him, you couldn't sleep. You then snuck out the window, and walked to Taehyung's house. It was a while, but it was worth it. You rang the doorbell and there was a cute, tired Taehyung standing inside the house.~
Taehyung: Honey? What are you doing here?
Y/n: I can't sleep.
Taehyung: Of course. *you crossed your arms and pouted. He laughed.*
Taehyung: Your so cute. *he said as he squished your cheek, and you blushed.*
Y/n: Well?
Taehyung: Come on in. *He allowed you into his house, and leaded you to his room. Not gonna lie, it was actually clean. There was even a candle lit. You both then got under the covers as Taehyung cuddled you, and you were about to close your eyes and fall asleep, but you got startled when Taehyung buried his face in the crook of your neck as his arms wrapped around your waist. You could feel his hot breath, which smelled like mint that caused you to stop breathing. He usually kept his distance, so it was new for him to just cuddle you up. He then said in his raspy voice:*
Taehyung: Goodnight honey~
Y/n: Goodnight. *you tried not to stutter, and you successfully did. And with that, you both fell asleep.*

SEOKJIN POV

~I was thirsty, so I decided to go get some water. However, as I was going downstairs, I noticed Y/n wasn't in her bed..... and the window was open. I was worried at this point, so I tried to think where she could have gone at this late of night. Hmm... Jasmine? Nah... Ella? Nope. And not any of my donsaengs... AHA! her boyfriend! I then put on my shoes and drove over to Taehyung's house. It was late at night, so I lightly knocked on the door. No response. I knocked a little louder this time. Still nothing. I then rang the doorbell. Nope. I then sighed but looked down, only to find Y/n's shoes. What are they doing here? Why are they here? Why is she at Taehyung's house? All these questions were going through my mind, but at least I now have my answer, and she is gonna be in big trouble tomorrow.~

                        -End of Chapter 11-

Hello beautiful people :3 Hope you liked this chapter. It wasn't my best, but I will definitely do better in the future. Remember you are beautiful and loved. Love you all! Bye!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜