14

|| UNDER EDITING ||

*The next class you had was with your evil little nemesis, Brianna. You hated her with your guts and every bone in your body. However, Taehyung was also in your class, so you didn't really know what to do. You were sure about one thing though. Your not gonna let Brianna get to Taehyung's head. Ever. You take your seat, and saw Taehyung going to his seat as well. Just then, you realized, there is an empty seat right next to him. That means Brianna sits right next to him. Uh oh. You heard Brianna's heels walking down the floor again, and you could see her eyes light up from realizing Taehyung sits next to her. No... please no...*
Brianna: So you must be the new kid, hmm? *she asked Taehyung.*
Taehyung: Yeah...
Brianna: Well, I'm Brianna. Nice to meet you. *she put her hand out for a handshake*
Taehyung: I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you too. *he accepted it, and you saw Brianna lean close to his ear and whisper:*
Brianna: I hope we can be good friends... *she winked at him and sat back in her seat properly. You felt better when you saw Taehyung's reaction though. He seemed a bit pissed. He turned around and you immediately turned your attention to your book, and took a quick peek of Taehyung sighing deeply and turning back around. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!?! I NEED ANSWERS!!! You thought to yourself.*

TIME SKIP

*the lecture was finally over, and you didn't have to hear Brianna squabble or brag about herself to Taehyung anymore. You were packing up your things until Brianna bumped into you "accidentally", dropping your books on the floor. She laughed and said:*
Brianna: Oops~
Y/n: Shut up and go.
Brianna: Uh huh, and if I don't? *you turned to face her with your arms crossed.*
Y/n: I'll get a pan from the cafeteria and slap that ugly face of yours. Oh wait, I can't, because you will always be ugly, it can't come off. Eh, I would still slap you cuz it'll be fun. *she gasped and stormed out of the room. You could see Taehyung chuckle a little, but when he saw that he got caught, he stopped. He came over and helped you with your books, and put it in your bag.*
Y/n: Thank yo- *he already left. What did you ever do to deserve this?! All of a sudden?! He seemed fine before, now he is all glum. Why?!?! You sighed and made your way outside, with Seokjin waiting for you. He saw your dull figure as you came closer.*
Seokjin: Hey, what happened?
Y/n: He's still ignoring me...
Seokjin: Yah, people like that aren't worth your time. Let it go! You have five other people to choose from. *that sentence made you shoot your head up from looking down.*
Y/n: YAH! NONE OF THEM ARE GONNA BE MY BOYFRIENDS!! *just then, they were walking towards the both of you. Wow. Could this day get any worse?*
Jimin: Who all are gonna be your boyfriends?
J-Hope: And also... boyfriends? Not boyfriend? *you facepalmed yourself.*
Y/n: Nothing. I wanna go home.
Seokjin: Not so fast missy.. your coming with us.
Y/n: Uh huh... and where? *you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.*
Jungkook: Should we really tell her? She might flip....
Seokjin: Oh well. She's coming with us either way.
Y/n: TO WHERE?!
All of them: THE PARTY!! *you were confused. Is this a joke?! They know you hate parties, even though you haven't really been to one... your not the outgoing party girl type..*
Y/n: Your kidding, right?
Ella: Nope, this is the party of the whole high school year, and the teachers don't know about it. The high school students only plan it. *she said as Jasmine and her came towards you guys.*
Jasmine: Yah, don't worry. We'll help you get ready...
Y/n: But you can't just force someone to go to something they don't want to go to!
All of them: Pleaaaaassssee?
Y/n: Ugh. Fine. I hate you all for this. *they all were jumping that you finally agreed to go to a party after trying to convince you to go to one. Everyone said their goodbyes and Seokjin started the car, with you, Ella, and Jasmine in the back. You guys reached home and the first thing you wanted to finish was your homework,  even though it's a Friday. After some time, you completed your homework and were about to take a nap until Ella and Jasmine came in with pans and a spoon, banging the two against each other.*
Ella and Jasmine: NO TIME TO SLEEP! WAKE UP!! TIME TO GET FANCY!!
Y/n: ACK! MY EARS!! *you said as you covered your ears with your tiny hands. They barged into your closet and threw dresses all over the room, until they found one dress. But this dress was the only dress you didn't want to ever wear in your life. You should have burned it when you had the chance, but Ella's mom bought that dress for you, so you didn't want to just throw it away. That's why you dug it deep down instead. But they found it. A short white dress with spaghetti straps and a bit seathrough, showing your collarbones and a little bit of your chest. On top of that, it's just way too revealing. This is the dress that makes you feel the most insecure you could ever feel. They looked at you and threw it at your face, considering that they knew the answer if they asked you.*
Jasmine: your wearing that.
Ella: No further questions, unless you wanna go there looking like a nun. *you groaned and stomped out of your room and put it on. It was a short, tight, white dress, that had thin spaghetti straps and was sea-through near your abdomen area. It showed your curves in all the right places and it fit just right.
Jasmine: WHoAh.... who are you?
Y/n: Shut up! I hate it already! *you said as you were trying to pull it down, but Ella stopped you.*
Ella: Glam time. *they started to curl your hair and put just a little makeup, because they knew what would happen if they put too much. You would slap them till their last breath. You hate makeup, short dresses, you don't like any of this.. "shenanigans". You looked at yourself in the mirror once they were done and were quite impressed.*
Y/n: wow... I look.... different.
Jasmine: you look great. Now Ella and I need to get ready. See you in a few! *they dashi ran to the bathroom to change. They came out looking stunning, and Jasmine insisted the three of you took a selfie. So you did, and it came out cute. The three of you cane downstairs and Seokjin was adjusting his shirt, until he saw you.*
Seokjin: Not appropriate, but I'll let it slide this once. *his gaze then turned to Jasmine, and his cheeks turned pink. Oh. My. God. WAT?! You then turned to Jasmine, whose cheeks were also tinted pink and she was looking down. You ignored it for now and you all hopped into the car and drove to the party. It was just as you expected. Noisy, nasty, and just a headache. You didn't want to converse with other people, but Ella took your hand and dragged you to the rest of the group.... including Taehyung.*

                         -End of Chapter 14-

Hello borababies :3 How are you? Hope you all are safe. I just put up a new story, it's a Jungkook FF. Hehe :3 Anyways, that's all I have to say today. I don't really have anything else. Remember your beautiful and loved. Bye!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜