40

I was even more nervous now. Mr. Kim. Taehyung's dad, the person who dragged me into this whole entire secret-business thing, IS AT THE BALL?! Holy crap. I tried to keep my calm and find Jasmine or someone, but I heard someone call my name.

"Y-Y/n?" he asked. It was Tae. He seemed like he was shook. His eyebrows went up and his mouth parted a little. And on top of that, his cheeks flushed a ruby-red color, almost like the color of my dress. "Wow, just wow.." he muttered. "Wow what?" I crossed my arms.

"Beautiful," he spoke clearly. Now I became the ruby-red cheeked one. I looked down and chuckled a bit, looking back up at his beautiful, umber-colored eyes. Then, his dad came over and put a hand on his shoulder. My adrenaline was pumping like the flash at this point.

"Why hello Y/n, good to see you," he said somewhat coldly. "H-hello Mr. Kim.." I stuttered and quickly bowed down. Gosh, I'm already messing this up. "Are you ready for your announcement? You are Taehyung's secretary after all," he spoke again. I nodded my head, a sheepish smile forming on my lips. I was just so intimidated. Nothing else.

After some time of relaxing, thanks to my soul sisters and Jin's stupid dad jokes, it was time for me to go present the awards and future plans. I took a deep breath and everyone at my table mouthed "you got this, don't worry," making me smile.

I successfully got on the stage without falling over and making a fool of myself, and with that I started to say what the plans for the company were, as well as present awards.

After some time, I was finished so I bowed and went down the stairs, going back to my table as I heard applauding too. I felt a big weight being lifted off of my chest after saying everything, it was so hard to memorize.

"Everyone, time for the dancing part of tonight's ball! Go find your partner and get those feet moving!" the cringey MC yelled. I could hear some people squeal, others groan, the reactions were all over the place.

I already saw the number of people at my table slowly decreasing, so I got up and started to look for Taehyung. I really didn't need to though, because I already felt a hand drag me all the way to the dance floor.

One hand gripping my waist, the other on my shoulder, he guided me through the dance floor to the slow music. I can't dance, I actually can't. Yet here I was, actually slow dancing.. properly. I was very surprised my feet were able to keep up with the beat, even if it was slow.

"You good?" Taehyung asked. I nodded my head shyly, still surprised how he managed to get me to actually dance.

Right then, the music switched from calm and slow, to loud upbeat music. He let go and dragged me, again, over to the rest of the family. Jin was already bopping his head side to side, and Jasmine couldn't dance because she was too busy laughing at how silly Jin looked. Ace and Jungkook were chasing each other like a bunch of chickens all around the dance floor. Not a surprise. I yelled to the top of my lungs, calling Ace and Jungkook over so we all can dance together.

It was so much fun. We all didn't really dance, it was more of us just enjoying. Some were like boneless chickens, some were waddling, and some were just moving side to side. We all were mostly just bickering, but the important thing was that we all were together, happy.

I excused myself from the "mini-circus" going on, so I could go get something to drink. After all that talking and dancing, I needed a refresher. I headed over to the bar and asked the bartender for a glass of water. He nodded his head and went to the back. I was just playing with my fingers until I heard someone call my name.

"Well... look who it is.... Ms. Kim Y/n," Ashley hissed. Oh great, this girl is here again. At this point, I hated her with my guts. Ok, not just my guts, my entire body. She's just so- eugh! She's such a brat, she's so botched, so FRIKIN annoying! And just a pain to everyone overall. Do you know how much she whines like a big baby in meetings? It makes me want to just scream into a pillow.

"Ashley.... what brings you here?" I snarled. "Nothing much, just here to get a bit tipsy.. after all I do have some big news to share to everyone! I don't think you'll like it though.." she pouted. Huh? What kind of news? She literally doesn't do anything but flirt with a bunch of old men in meetings, and whine all day. Seriously, this girl makes my mind go haywire sometimes.

"Uh huh. I'll be looking forward to it then," I replied. "I bet you will, it's very soon," she chuckled, making my eyebrows furrow. My water came and I sipped it down, still glaring at her as she did the same. "Alrighty then, I'll let you be for now, toodles!" she giggled and blew a kiss, making me gag from what she just did.

After I came back to my table, I saw Mr. Kim walk up the stage. I guess it was time for him to say his speech. No offense, but it was pretty boring. All he talked about was how proud he was of Tae and how he is happy with the company, nothing so surprising.

"Anyone else have anything to say?" The MC spoke. It was silence. For a while.

"I have an objection!" Ashley screeched. I had to cover my ears because of how loud she said that. However, I was definitely not prepared for what was coming next, I don't think anyone was.

"Kim Taehyung is having an affair with his secretary!"

                                       ~~~

Hey everyone, how are you all? Here is a new chapter! Ashley just exposed them-what's gonna happen next? Hope you all enjoyed it, don't forget to vote and comment and remember: you are so beautiful, and loved by so many. Bye~
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜