45

"And that's how you both were born," I told the two kids next to me as I closed the book, full of pictures.

Tae and I finally had children, an adorable, mature little boy named Jisung, and a beautiful baby girl named Areum. They get along so well.

They are the cutest things on earth. Areum always looks like a princess, while Jisung looks like he could already own a company. Aside from that, they mean the world to me, my entire family does.

"I'm... home!" Tae was panting, considering he just came back from dance practice. "Daddy!!" the younglings ran over to him, jumping into his wide open arms, not caring that he was covered in sweat.

"Daddy? Can you pway with us?" Areum pouted. Tae squished her cheeks. "Not today princess, Daddy has some stuff to do with mommy," he pulled a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Areum pouted even more. My goodness, how cute.

"But appa, why not?" Jisung asked him another question. "Well, today is a very special day for mom and I, so I need to take her somewhere," Tae answered, not a single stutter. Did he write that down and memorize it or something?

"Speaking of which, where is mommy?" Tae's head lifted up, and his eyes met mine, as my chin was resting in my hands that were on the counter.

He ran up like a little child, yes even if we have children of our own, and lifted me up, making me quack like usual.

"ACK!!" I squabbled. "I knew mommy was gonna do that.." Jisung started to giggle, and Areum soon joined in. Tae then took me to our shared room, while the kids went back to playing.

He threw me on the bed, and I swear I think I felt the mattress jump too. I literally felt like I was flying for a second. And before I could even do anything, he plopped on top of me as well.

"I missed you," he pecked my lips and revealed his huge smile, which made my heart flutter. "Me too, now get off of me or I won't be able to breathe," I kept smacking his butt, and he chuckled and went to the bathroom to get ready for our special occasion: our anniversary.

I got ready, and I wore a nice blue gown, twisting the sides of my hair and clutching it together. I put a few spritzes of perfume and called it good. I went outside and made sure the kids were asleep now, which they were. My goodness, they are so adorable.

"Whoah, you didn't have to go that hard," Tae eyed me up and down, bringing a red blush on my cheeks. "Same to you, pabo. Now let's go," I hooked my arm with his, and we went to our special place: the park.

We really didn't care if we were formal and other people stared, this was what brought us together. What started this entire journey. What started everything.

"Honey?" Taehyung called me. "Hmm?" I turned towards him. "Uhm, I wanted to wait, but I can't wait anymore," I was a bit confused. Is he hiding something again? Oh no.

"So.. actually you weren't the only person who noticed me.." he started to shuffle through his tuxedo, and the leaves started to fly because of the wind.

"I noticed you too," he handed me a picture, and I was shocked. It was a picture of me, looking at the leaves and smiling happily, with my little pigtails. It was me.

"T-Tae I don't know what to say.." I kept staring at my younger self. I missed those days. Oh, so special. "Are you mad? Your not mad right?" his face frowned. "No no, I'm not mad. I'm just.. surprised," I replied. "Anyways, happy anniversary TaeTae," I smiled at him.

"Happy anniversary Honey," and we shared one last kiss before walking in the leaves, enjoying the rest of the night.

The thing I learned was that even if I was always impatient about finding my soulmate, or my first love, it takes time. Everything does. And sometimes, you don't even realize that the person you have been longing for was right there all along.

                                      ~~~

Hey everyone! So this is unfortunately or fortunately the end of this FF, I really hope you liked it. I will definitely be editing this, because it's literally the first FF I ever wrote, so it obviously needs some work. And to whoever supported me with this book (you all know who you are), thank you so much! I love you all so, so much, you guys don't even know. And as always, the last time I'm going to say it here, remember you all are beautiful and loved. A lot. Bye!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜