28

|| UNDER EDITING ||

I woke up to Taehyung lightly shaking me, and I rubbed my eyes to see better.

"Hey, I brought you breakfast," he said, flashing a bright smile while holding a tray full of goodies. Bread, yogurt, fruit, you know, the usual. "I don't have to feed you this time, do I?" He asked. I shook my head no because I already knew the consequences if I didn't eat. Yep. Not doing that here.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I asked, picking up the knife to spread jam across the bread. "I already ate, you eat. Today we can write a story!" He clapped his hands like a baby, which made me chuckle a bit. I surprisingly finished eating, and Taehyung sat next to me.

"Your brother and everyone is coming to visit today," Yay! I haven't seen them in a while. I mean, I have, but it's been a few days.

He took the tray away for me and put it outside for the people around the hospital to take. He then came over and sat next to me and got under the covers as well. "Hey! What are you doing?" I asked, kind of confused.

I'm even more surprised how the both of us fit in the bed. It's so small. So small, that when he adjusted himself, his face was right in front of mine. I could already feel the tips of our noses touching. Oh my gosh, I might explode.

"Y-your really close.." I mentally facepalmed myself for stuttering. He on the other hand, chuckled and hugged me by my waist. "What, I can't snuggle my girlfriend? It's like I can't do anything around you!" That made me feel kind of guilty.

I kind of do make it seem like that. It's just that Taehyung is my first boyfriend and everything is new to me, I only watched movies and read books about it, not actually experiencing it. It's different.

I stayed silent for a while, and he noticed. "Hey, I was just kidding, don't take it to heart, hmm?" He said as his thumb caressed my cheek. I slowly nodded my head as my eyes were still looking down. He gently held my chin and made me look right into his big, brown orbs.

Wow, I could stay like this forever and never get tired. "What's the matter honey?" He asked, with a bit of worry in his voice. "Nothing, I just felt bad, that's all," he chuckled and pecked my lips.

"You don't have to feel bad, I was just messing with you. And let me know if I'm going too fast with things, I want you to feel comfortable, ok?" I nodded my head in reply and he gently kissed my lips, as I kissed back.

DING DONG. The doorbell to the room rang and Taehyung got out of bed gently, not messing with any of the tubes connected to my arm to go get the door. When he opened it, I saw everyone with a smile on their face, all together. Jin came rushing up to me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"YAH! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT STAY WITH YOUR OPPA! YOUR GONNA MAKE YOURSELF ALL MESSED UP! If you were with me, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN SO CUTE AND CHUBBY!" He said as he tried to squish my cheeks, but there was nothing to squish and I tried holding in my laugh. "Exactly my point," he huffed, which earned a laugh from everyone else in the room.

"At least you're still alive, I was so so so worried about you," he held my hand and kissed my forehead. "I'm fine though, Taehyung has been taking good care of me," I could see Taehyung smiling while looking down, as a tint of pink came up to his cheeks while his arms were crossed over his chest.

We all eventually just talked about things and plans for the future, and giggled and laughed. It felt nice again, having everyone together and talking freely, the only change was I was in a hospital bed. They all said their goodbyes and Taehyung shut the door gently, grabbing some paper and a pen on his way to the bed.

"What should we write about?" He asked, tapping the pen onto the paper. I thought to myself for sometime. Hmm... what should we write about? "Ooh! We should write about a girl," he looked at me a bit confused. "And?" He said, making his hand go in circles telling me to add more. "Here, let me explain."

I took the pen and paper and started to write down what happened to the girl. How she found a picture at her feet and grew up to be married to that same man, dealing with so many hardships together. It was based off of my situation. Who is this mystery boy? Will I ever meet him? Have I already met him? All these questions were bombarding my mind as I wrote it out.

As I was talking, Taehyung looked at the floor in a bit of utter shock. I patted his shoulder a few times to get his attention. "Huh? What?" were the only words that came out of his mouth as he flinched. "You okay? You kind of zoned out.." he sighed and replied "nothing, it just sounds familiar..." wait. Wait wait wait. He knows about my story?! How?

"If you don't mind me asking, how does it seem familiar?" He sighed again, looking down. "Jasmine told me about what happened and why your so protective of mystery boy back in the beginning of sophomore year," She did? Oh well.

We continued on with our little story, and we kind of made it cringey and funny at the same time, with the two characters yelling at each other and slapping food onto each other's faces. We eventually finished it, and giggled like maniacs as we read what we wrote.

"And that's the end of it," he said as he clipped all the papers together. He went to put everything away and came back to adjust the covers to my liking as I got all cozy. "Do you need anything else?" He asked as he patted the covers to flatten it out.

"Can you pat me to sleep again?" I say, making my voice sound like a baby. He chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed, patting my forearm as he sang again in his beautiful voice. My eyes started to get heavy, and he smiled. He kissed my lips before saying "goodnight honey" which made me blush, before I fully went sound asleep.

                        -End of Chapter 28-

Hello lovely readers! I hope you all are safe during this time. I've been on Wattpad lately a lot, binging on stories. Anyways, hope you liked this chapter, it wasn't my best, but I guess it's ok? As always, remember remember remember! You are beautiful and loved. Always. And also please remember if you ever feel sad or you just need someone to talk to, I'm always here to listen. You can message me and I'll be free to talk. Please remember that! Anyways, have a good day or rest of your day! Bye!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜