18

|| UNDER EDITING ||

Taehyung: The picture... it's- *before he could finish, the woman you both ran into saw you both.*
Woman: my, oh my! I told you! You both will be together! *Taehyung flinched, but he took your hand to help you up and you put your hands around his forearm.*
Taehyung: Yes ma'am, we are together now. *he said as he brightly smiled which made your heart skip a few beats. She smiled as well.*
Woman: You kids are adorable. How are you both?
Y/n: We're good. How about you, ma'am?
Woman: I'm fine as well.... I just came through this path to go home to feed my cats.
Taehyung: Cats?
Woman: Yes! Five of them!
Y/n: Aww, cute! What are their names?
Woman: Billy, Bob, Joe, Jake, and Juan. *the names made you giggle a little.*
Taehyung: Cool. Well we should let you go home then, to feed them.
Woman: Sure. Nice seeing you both again! God bless the two of you. *you smiled and you both said your goodbyes to the kind elderly woman. You were still curious what Taehyung meant to say, so you asked him again.*
Y/n: Tae, what did you wanna tell me?
Taehyung: O-oh. Nothing... let's go home, hmm? I already told my parents I'm staying over again, but they wanted you to come over tomorrow. Deal?
Y/n: Sure. *you both went back home, only to find Seokjin feeding halmeoni soup again. These few weeks, she has been getting weaker and more fragile, and it's making you extremely worried. You ran over to her and touched her forehead. She was ice cold, so you made some hot tea for her. She called Taehyung over, but it worried you even more when you heard how weak her voice was. It was almost a whisper. Taehyung came over and knelt on one knee to be able to hear her as he held her freezing hand. Why is she so cold?*

TAEHYUNG POV

~I was very worried about halmeoni. Her voice was so weak and she was extremely cold. I tried to warm her up with my hands, but then she said:~
Halmeoni: Taehyung-ah, did it happen? *I knew what she meant, and I smiled a bit from remembering.*
Taehyung: Yes, yes it did. *even though she was in a horrible condition, she smiled as much as she could from hearing the news. That made me all happy inside too.*
Halmeoni: Now I can die peacefully... did you tell her? *I shook my head no as I looked to the ground, but she gently squeezed my hand.*
Halmeoni: You must tell her soon, my child. She deserves to know. *She really does deserve to know the truth, after all these years, she has been looking for that boy for so long.. but then another thought came into my mind.*
Taehyung: halmeoni..... y-you aren't gonna die..... right? *slowly, tears started to form in my eyes. She gently wiped them away and kissed my forehead weakly.*
Halmeoni: I not sure dear, but if I do.... promise me one thing....
Taehyung: What is it?
Halmeoni: Take good care of my Y/n.... her and her brother have been through so much, and the least she can ask for is your love. So please, love her with all your heart.... take good care of her. And tell whoever Seokjin likes to do the same. I want my grandkids to be happy....
Taehyung: I promise halmeoni. I mean it. *she smiled and Y/n came back with the tea. She made halmeoni drink little sips of it, but that wasn't what I was most focused on. I was focused on Y/n. She was sweating.. because she was so worried. I could see the sadness in her eyes, and it hurt me so bad. I can't look at her like this. I need to make sure she stays happy. She put the cup in the sink, and covered halmeoni in a blanket, as she read a story to her while holding her hand. She takes such good care of her grandmother. Seokjin was on the other side, making sure she took the right amount of pills in attempt to get better. They both love her very much. It hurt me to see them so worried, and to see halmeoni in such a weak state.*

TIME SKIP

*It was nighttime now, and Seokjin put halmeoni to sleep, while Y/n took a shower. She came back in her usual, which still makes me go all loco. She sat on the bed and sighed deeply, and she seemed so worried. It broke my heart. I went over to her and asked:*
Taehyung: Hey.... you ok? *she shook her head no, so I lifted her up and put her on my lap and hugged her. She would have quacked, but because she was all dull, she didn't say anything. I hugged her by her waist, and she hugged me back and started to cry into my chest, with my shirt getting wet, but I didn't care.*
Y/n: W-what if she doesn't make it? *she sniffled.*
Taehyung: Don't say that.... *I patted her back until she fell asleep. I looked at her literally pouting while she was sleeping, with her little squishy baby cheeks. How adorable. Ack, my heart. I carried her to the bed and kissed her forehead before I cuddled her and went to sleep.*

The Next Day, Y/n POV-
*you woke up to a phone call... you picked it up and saw it was Seokjin. Is he not here? You started to get worried.*

*OTP*
Y/n: Hello? Jin?
Seokjin: Y-Y/n..... *he was crying, it was so obvious, which made you start to cry too.*
Y/n: Jin.... w-what happened?
Seokjin: J-just come to the h-hospital...
*End of Phone Call*

*the last few words made you jump from your bed, causing Taehyung to wake up and follow you. You just put on a big hoodie to cover yourself and you started the car. Taehyung was confused, but you were crying. What even happened?! Don't tell me that it's halmeoni. Please no. You both reached the hospital and saw Seokjin sitting in a chair, and you ran over to him. He had his hands on his face, with dried up tears on them.*
Y/n: Jin what happened?!
Seokjin: H-halmeoni.....
Y/n: N-no..... dont tell me that it's true.... ITS NOT!! *you bursted into tears at this point.*
Seokjin: I-I'm sorry.... s-she's gone....

-End of Chapter 18-

Hello borababies :3 I just took my personal fitness final exam online.... and I AM TERRIFIED!!! WHAT IF I DIDN'T DO WELL?!?! Let's hope I did. Anyways, hope you got your tissues for this chapter, otherwise I'm sorry for your loss of your beautiful tears if you cried. Anyways, vote if you want to, I'm not gonna force you cuz that's just mean, and remember your beautiful and loved. Bye!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜