7

|| UNDER EDITING ||

~Today was Tuesday, and you woke up to the sound of your alarm blaring, which also caused Taehyung to wiggle a little. You turned it off and turned back around to sleep, but because Taehyung was wiggling so much, he hit his arm on the dresser by accident, and yelled in pain.~
Taehyung: AAAH! *you sprung up from the bed and immediately went over to Taehyung's side of the bed.*
Y/b: OMG Tae are you ok?! Do you need ice?
Taehyung: I don't think so.... *he was still groaning a little.*
Y/n: you sure? *you said as you caressed his hand with yours*
Taehyung: Yeah... *he chuckles* your taking this a little too serious, don't you think?
Y/n: What? Am not! I'm just being nice, is that a problem?! Huh?!
Taehyung: Haha no, you just seem really worried...
Y/n: Well yeah of course I am gonna be worried! You were beat up like you were a punching bag!
Taehyung: Ok ok...
Y/n: Do you need anything?
Taehyung: You. *he didn't realize what came out of his mouth, which made you turn red.*
Y/n: W-what?
Taehyung: I-I mean, for you to take care of me... yeah.
Y/n: Ok, let me get some breakfast, ok?
Taehyung: Okie :3
*God, why does he have to be so cute? Huh?! Might as well have my doctor's appointment now. Anyways, you went down to get some cereal for you and Taehyung, And came back upstairs. As you were, you noticed you both were up early, because you didn't see halmeoni and you heard Seokjin's snores extremely clear. You came back with the food and fed the cereal to Taehyung.*
Taehyung: Y/n... Jasmine told me that you can read people very easily. What did she mean?
Y/n: Hmm. Well I guess I can tell their personality and how they are towards others just by looking at them and what they do. But most boys I have seen other than my oppas are just pure perverts.
Taehyung: Then what made you think different about me?
Y/n: Well..... I.... *you had trouble saying what you were trying to say*
Taehyung: You what? Come on, you can tell me..
Y/n:I......trust you. *It was so hard to spat those three words, because you have extreme trust issues. Like, it's really bad. Ever since the helicopter crash, yes, it was planned. Ever since then, you lost your trust to anyone and everyone. Taehyung seemed happy that you trusted him, but there was just something in him that made you admire him, you didn't know what. After eating, you both just sat on the bed and talked. Yes, talked, not watch any videos. The more you talked to Taehyung, the closer you two got, and the more you admired him and everything about him. Eventually, you were rambling about who knows what, but felt a pressure on your shoulder. You looked over, and you almost awed, but didn't want to disturb him. It was a sleeping Taehyung, on your shoulder. You slowly tried to reach for your Polaroid camera, and you tried not to make any sound and take the picture. The picture was taken, creating a small click sound, but it thankfully didn't wake him up. You then waited to see the result, and it was the cutest thing ever. Yes, it was cuter than a puppy. Yes it was cuter than a baby. Taehyung is basically what the result would be if a puppy and a baby had a baby. Does that make sense? Anyways, he eventually woke up, so the both of you watched some TV, until Seokjin woke up, with chicken hair, puffy cheeks, and ruffled clothes. He just put his hand up and went downstairs to go eat, and so you both started rambling about the show again. You then got a call from Ella, so you answered it.*

OTP:
Y/n: Hello?
Ella: Y/n! Why weren't you at school today?
Y/n: Well, I'm taking care of Taehyung, so I couldn't come to school. Sorry.
Ella: Taehyung? What happened?
Y/n: he got into a little accident, so I took him home yesterday. Just ask Jasmine.
Ella: Ok...... *she sounded suspicious, but then continued to say*
Ella: You should be sorry, because your worst nightmare came back from Bali!
Y/n: Huh?
Ella: You seriously don't remember?! BRIANNA! BRIANNA LOPEZ?!?! Geez, Taehyung really got to your head..
Y/n: I- I'll call you later, ok?
Ella: I'm sorry Y/n I just-

END OF THE CALL

*You didn't know what to do at this point. Thank god you didn't have to go to school today, or who knows what would have happened?! Oh yeah, I didn't tell you about Brianna Lopez (yes, she is based off of my real life bully), did I? So, overall, she is just a horrible person in general. Sometimes you used to think she came from Satan, to destroy other people's lives. She always used to bully you. Ever since kindergarten. From what headbands you wore, to how "bad" you were at spelling or dancing, she was just a pain. Luckily you had Jasmine and Ella by your side, or you would have been dead. Taehyung noticed how your mouth was quivering and you looked scared. He asked:*
Taehyung: Y/n... Y/n! You ok?!
Y/n: T-Tae.... I'm scared....
*he wasn't prepared for what was coming next though. You started to cry in his arms. He was startled, and it hurt a little, considering you just fell onto him, but he took you into his embrace awkwardly, considering it hasn't even been a week since you guys met, but you were literally having a break-down right now. He then tried to make you feel better by saying:*
Taehyung: Here. I'll give you a nickname, ok? *he said as he pulled a loose strand of hair and tucked it behind your ear. You sniffled and nodded your head as it rested on his chest, with you not realizing.*
Taehyung: Hmm..... how about..... honey?
Y/n: *you sniffle* honey? Really?
Taehyung: Yeah! Because your so sweet!
Y/n: Stawp~ *you hide your face with your hands as your cheeks turn red*
Taehyung: What, did I flatter you?
Y/n: N-no...
Taehyung: Seems like it. Anyways, I'm calling you honey. Whether you like it or not.
Y/n: Hmph. *you pout cutely, and Taehyung giggles. And without realizing, you both fell asleep like big bears, again.*

                         -End of Chapter 7-