33

|| UNDER EDITING ||

ACE POV

I was printing out different documents with Y/n until I got a call from someone. I looked at the caller ID and it read: Jungkook. I lifted the call and held the phone close to my ear.
"Hello?" I said. "Hey! Are we still up for today? If we are, let me know when you are ready. I'll pick you up," he said. "Yeah, I'll be outside in five minutes," I calmly answered. "Yay! I'll see you then. Byeeeeee!" And with that, he ended the call. Aw, how cute. Wait- shush Ace. You just met him.

"I think it's time I go over to Jungkook," I said, and Y/n let me go, sending a wink as well. Ohmygosh.. Anyways, I packed up my purse and I went outside the building.

AT THE CAFÉ

I took a seat opposite of Jungkook as the menus were set on the table. I picked it up and glanced at all the different things I could order. However, I felt a pair of eyes on me, so trying not to actually see, I peeked up from my menu, only to see Jungkook's big, brown doe eyes staring at me. Uhm... ok? But it wasn't that weird, creepy stare. It seemed... genuine... and sincere. Huh. I went back to ordering and eventually the waitress took our orders.

We got our food and Jungkook clapped his hands like a little baby. Aww, how cute! Wait- ACE SHUT UP! MY GOD! I shook those thoughts out of my head and sipped my coffee, as Jungkook and I made small talk.

"That will be $15.30 in total please," the cashier calmly said. I was about to take my wallet out until Jungkook stopped me. "I wanna pay!~" I whined. "No, I insist. After all, I was the one that spilled the banana milk on your shirt," he snapped.

We started to argue over who would pay, and it escalated very quickly. It went from just arguing to doing something if we didn't let each other pay. And might I add, the cashier had no clue what was up with us. She was just staring blankly like a moose staring at headlights.

"IF YOU DONT LET ME PAY, ILL KICK YOUR- YOUR THINGY!!" I hissed. This kid on the other hand, started to smirk like the devil until he said something that literally made my jaw and wallet drop.

"If you don't let me pay, I'll kiss you," he almost whispered in my ear as he came closer. I closed my eyes in frustration and stomped outside, being very VERY flustered.

Y/N POV

I finally finished printing out the various documents for next week, so I thought I would go over to Taehyung's office to see how he is doing. I packed up all of my things and went to the elevator, until I saw a feminine figure inside.

She made me so insecure the minute I saw her: perfect face, pretty long, black hair, small waist, big butt and what not, she was "the ideal type of girl", and then there is me. She seemed a bit intimidating too.

I didn't want to be awkward, so I was about to press the button until I saw it was already pressed. She needs to go to Taehyung's office too? What for?

"Are you going to Mr. Kim's office too?" she broke the silence, not daring to give a glance. "Y-yeah..." I muttered. She scoffed and turned her head towards me. Oh wow, she's wearing a lot of makeup. Perfectly refined eyeliner and smokey eyes, and a big matte-red lip. She had highliter on her cheekbones too.

"What for?" She questioned. "Uhm, I have to give a few documents to him..." I lied. She just seems so scary, gosh. "Ahhh... so your his secretary?". I nodded my head in agreement. "You new here?" I nodded my head again.

"Your lucky to be his secretary, he is sooo hot! His dad used to be the boss, but I guess he got tired so his son took over. I'm glad he did though. It was a living hell with him. And his son seems to be taking things a bit better, and on top of that, he's got looks! Oh gosh, you know, so many girls swooned over him the first day, but I bet he doesn't like it. Well guess who didn't? Me! So I probably have a better chance with him because he probably thinks I won't fall for him, when in reality, I am head-over-heels for him! And because I had a pretty good relationship with his dad. So not only do I most likely get to be married to Kim Taehyung, but I also get to be like, super rich! It's gonna be awesome! I'll buy a hot pink sports car and a bunch of jewelry and bags and clothes and so many things! I might even forget about Tae, gosh-"

"Don't you dare call him Tae, ok?" I demanded with a sudden boost of confidence. I couldn't take her annoying rant anymore. She thinks she has a chance with him?! Haha, that's funny. No offense though. And on top of that, she's a friking gold digger. Ew! I glared at her with my eyes that now pierced into her ugly soul. She didn't seem to care though.

"Why not? You think he's yours?" As much as I wanted to say yes, I couldn't, otherwise I'm legit doomed. But before I could even say anything, she started to ramble again.

"Look doll, no offense, but your like, a bit fat and not as pretty, so I don't really think you have a chance with him. He likes sexy, confident girls who don't give a damn," Uhm, EXCUSE ME?! You know what? I don't have time for her shenanigans, so I just replied with no emotion other than irritation. I mean, I was irritated. "Just don't call him Tae, you never know if he will actually be yours either, and it's not professional," I rolled my eyes and bit the inside of my cheek. My god, the audacity this girl has.

And even though I don't really like Taehyung's dad, he still shouldn't be badmouthed, so I retorted to her "And about Mr. Kim's dad, he has worked just as hard as his son is, so don't go around badmouthing him if you actually know how hard he works," and this Barbie doll #2, didn't care about this either. She just scoffed.

"Anyways, you seem..... useful. I'm Ashley," She stuck out her hand for a handshake. "Y/n," I faked a smile and shook her hand back. She was about to rant again until the shiny, gold elevator doors opened wide, to Taehyung's office.

                        -End of Chapter 33-

Hello beautiful borababies!! How are you all? Sorry I updated so late! I have been a bit busy lately, so I never really had time to work on the story, but I finally finished another chapter! And I have some bad news... my online school starts in 2 days, so that might mean I have to go on hiatus, NOOO! But I promise to update as much as I can when I have the time, I pinky promise. But we still have two days so I will try to make the most of it! Ok, that's all I have to say. Stay safe, and remember that you can always talk to me if you ever need advice or your upset or anything! And also don't forget the most important thing of all: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND LOVED!! Bye!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜