17

|| UNDER EDITING ||

~Everyone started to appear. Your besties, your oppas, and your brother. Wow. They all planned this?!~
Jasmine: Congratulations Ms. Gullible, you both made up.
Jungkook: Yep! Now I don't have to go back and forth hehe :3
Jimin: Shut up!
Ella: Speaking of who is next.... *Ella wiggles her eyebrows towards you, and you did the same, bringing both of your guys's attention to Jasmine and Seokjin. You stood up, crossed your arms and said:*
Y/n: Do you both have something to explain? *Jin was scratching the back of his neck as Jasmine was looking down at the floor playing with her fingers.*
Jasmine: Uhm... I-I have to go do laundry. Bye! *she grabbed Ella's hand and took her home.*
Ella: YAH!
Seokjin: Yeah... all of you, go! Bye bye! *they all laughed and left the rooftop, and you and Taehyung went to your bedroom to go sleep. You went to go change into your pajamas, which were the usual: a big tee with shorts. You and Taehyung both snuggled up under the covers and kissed each other goodnight, and this time, without being all awkward.*

THE NEXT DAY

*you woke up to the sound of birds chirping and a sleeping Taehyung. What a nice way to wake up. You pecked his lips and he opened one eye and smiled.*
Y/n: Good morning~
Taehyung: Good morning. He nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck, which made butterflies go all over the place in your stomach. Eventually you both got out of bed and didn't eat much because Taehyung said he was going to take you somewhere today. You didn't know where, but you were excited to go. He said to get nicely dressed, so after eating a fruit you went upstairs to go change. You wore a white ruffled top with a light pink skirt, with some white shoes and a cardigan to go on top. You came downstairs, fixing your hair and you saw Taehyung waiting. He looked at you and his cheeks burned up in less than two seconds. Aww, how cute.*
Taehyung: you look so beautiful... *you blushed and chuckled*
Y/n: Thank you..
Taehyung: Shall we go? *he put his hand out for you to take. You gladly accepted. He took you to the car and started driving. However, you didn't expect to come to the park. Yes, the park that Taehyung took you to. He started dragging you somewhere, telling you to keep your eyes closed, and when he said to open, you were blessed with the beautiful sight in front of you. It seemed so unreal, and so so beautiful. With all the petals falling down, and the sound of the water... it was all so peaceful. Taehyung took your hand and led you into the boat, and you both enjoyed the wonderful scenery. There were lights, and pink petals everywhere, you could see kids playing too. It was all just perfect to look at. So ethereal and so beautiful. How did you not even know this was at this park? After the boat ride, he took you to an area under the cherry blossom trees and held your hand.*
Y/n: Tae..... what's going on?
Taehyung: Honey... I know it's only been a few weeks, and you already know this, but I like you a lot. No, I love you. You mean so much to me. I don't know what I would do without you. Your so beautiful and sweet and kind... you just keep making me fall for you even more... *he blushed and looked down. You were very flattered by his words. You knew that he liked you, but this was too cute. He started kneeling down, and pulled out a flower. Your favorite kind. A smeraldo flower. You didn't know exactly why until he said five words that made you the happiest person in the world:*
Taehyung: Y/n..... will you be my girlfriend? *you were almost about to cry from happiness. After a while, he finally asked. Everything is falling into place. You were covering your mouth with your hands and were smiling and crying at the same time. Even though it's been a few weeks, something tells you that you have seen him before, and you know him. More importantly, you felt like it was fate.*
Y/n: Yes, yes, a million times yes! *you accepted the flower and jumped into his arms, as he spun you around happily. You can finally be happy. Even though you will never meet mystery boy, you will still have Taehyung. And plus, why think that you will be with someone you never met? It doesn't make sense. He put you down and interlocked hands with you as you both walked down the path. He then said something that hurt a little bit you pushed it away.*
Taehyung: So no more mystery boy? *you sigh because you could never find him.*
Y/n: I guess not.... but why do I need him when I have you? *he starts to laugh, which makes you a bit confused.*
Y/n: What?~
Taehyung: Nothing... anyways, do you wanna go to the café and bully Chelsea again? *you giggled and nodded your head. You both took a seat and Chelsea wasn't your waitress this time, thank god, but she did come over.*
Chelsea: We meet again!
Taehyung: Yep! And you wanted to see who my girlfriend is right? Well here she is! *he pointed to you and you smiled cheekily, while she was making her hands into fists.*
Y/n: Is there a problem, hmm? *she faked a smile*
Chelsea: No, I'm happy for you two. Bye. *she went away. You both got your orders and ate happily, and after eating, Taehyung started dragging you again. He took you to another cherry blossom tree, and you sat next to him, laying your head on his chest as he hugged you. A flower fell from the tree, and he caught it and put it in your hair.*
Taehyung: Hehe, cute. *you started blushing from his statement. Your a person who blushes very easily if you can't tell already.*
Y/n: Yah! Stawp~
Taehyung: Aigoo, your so cute~ *he squished your cheeks, and you giggled. Your really glad he is your boyfriend now. It may sound dramatic, but he is your happiness. He makes you happier than ever.*
Taehyung: Honey.... there's something I have to tell you.... *he said as he caresses your hand*
Y/n: What is it?
Taehyung: Well.... I don't know how you will react to this... but....
Y/n: Oh, come on, it can't be that bad.. tell me!
*you were eager to hear what he had to say.*
Taehyung: The picture.... it's-

-End of Chapter 17-

Hello my little borababies! Hope you all are safe. IT FINALLY HAPPENED! HE FINALLY ASKED HER! I know some parts were cringey, cuz honestly, I was cringing too. But hope you liked it, vote if you want to, you don't have to, but I'd really appreciate it :3 As always, remember you are beautiful and loved. And another thing...... DONT DROP THIS! 👑 IM WATCHING YOU (don't worry I'm not 😂). Bye!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜