6

|| UNDER EDITING ||

~Before he could even finish his sentence, Taehyung was pushed to the floor by the senior earlier today. Jasmine didn't know what to do, and she just stood there with her mouth open in shock. Kai was beating the hell out of him, and Taehyung tried to get him off with all the strength he had left.~
Kai: YOU EMBARRASSED ME YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHI-
~Taehyung then heard a very familiar voice, that was yelling, and eventually pushed the senior down. He got up and adjusted himself, still being in pain, but then saw it was nobody other than Y/n..~
Y/n: DONT YOU DARE LAY A FINGER IN HIM YOU LITTLE RAT!!! *he then saw the senior and his jocks go away, giving cold stares to the three of them.*

Y/N POV

~After bashing up that little rat, You immediately went to Taehyung and asked if he was ok, and he clearly wasn't. How much dumber can you get? Anyways, You drove him home with Jasmine in the back, and Jasmine immediately went to get the med-kit when you reached. You sat with Taehyung, assuring him everything is gonna be ok. He just stared at you, you couldn't tell how he was feeling, he just looked like he was in pain. Jasmine immediately brought the med-kit and you rushed to your procedure of healing wounds like this when people get hurt. Yes, this has happened before. With Jasmine. Anyways, You were gently patting away the excess blood, while at the same time you were putting an ice pack around his bruised areas, and Jasmine did the same. Taehyung winced in pain here and there, but you gently squeezed his hand, assuring him everything is gonna be fine. You brought him to your bedroom and gently laid him down on the bed. He then said:*
Taehyung: Can... I h-have my phone?
Y/n: yeah.. *you hand him his phone and he dials a number. It sounds like one of his parents and they sounded worried. Taehyung said he's ok and that you were taking care of him and they felt relieved. You could hear it in the tone of their voices. After some time, your grandmother saw his condition and felt horrible, so she took care of him for a while as you and Jasmine were doing homework. And on top of that, she went and made some kimchi and fried rice. Coolest. grandma. ever. You fed the food to Taehyung, and he was staring at you. Again. He has been staring a lot at you lately. But that didn't catch your attention, what did though; was how cute he was when he was chewing on the food. He was legit pouting as he was chewing it. AAH! Why is he like this? He is making you go coo-koo. Anyways, you said something you didn't mean to, which made him red:*
Y/n; Tae, how is the food?
Taehyung: T-Tae?
Y/n: O-oh. I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to-
Taehyung: No no! It's fine! It's actually cute. My grandma used to call me stuff like that. It feels nice having someone call me that again. Also, the food is bomb. Your grandma is a really good cook.
Y/n: i know. *you chuckle.* Can I ask, what else did she call you?
Taehyung: why?
Y/n: I wanna see how cute they were :3
Taehyung: you silly dumbo. Well...
~It went from his nicknames to his future. You can really get carried away with Taehyung easily, just like with halmeoni. You learned that she used to call him Taehyungie, TaeTae, and Tae, the OG. You also learned that he wanted to become an idol or a businessman. Cool. You then thought:~
Y/n: I have a nickname for you!
Taehyung: Hmm?
Y/n: TaeBae!
Taehyung: TaeBae?
Y/n: Yeah!
Taehyung: That sounds like something my girlfriend would call me.. *he chuckles.*
~For some reason, you felt jealousy and anger build up inside of you. You seriously need to see a doctor about this kid. You then let it out:~
Y/n: YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!
~He just starts bursting into laughter, which you don't understand why, but not for long:~
Taehyung: If I had a girlfriend, you dummy. *he chuckles.* What, you jealous?
Y/n: O-oh. And no, I'm not jealous, I was just..... surprised. *you felt dumb after. Oof.
After some time of chit-chatting, you put the dishes away, and came back to check on Taehyung. Seokjin eventually came upstairs and saw his condition, and tried to make him laugh with his dad jokes, and it worked. Not because of how funny they were, but how dumb they sounded. You were rolling on the floor from the cringiness too.*
Seokjin: Ok ok... here is another one: why don't we eat clocks?
Taehyung: Why?
Seokjin: Because it's very time consuming. *The four of you bursted into laughter, Jasmine slapping Seokjin's wide shoulders, as Taehyung was laughing so adorably, and you were rolling on the floor, once again, as Seokjin's classic winshield laugh was heard in the back. It was then time to go to bed, and you gave Jasmine a big hug goodbye, and after you went to go take a shower. You came back and saw Seokjin helping Taehyung, because it seemed like he took a shower too. Not gonna lie, he was beat up pretty bad. You couldn't bear it. In fact, you also felt pain from looking at him in this state. You then sat in the bed with him and looked at him, as your elbow was resting on a pillow.*
Taehyung: What?
Y/n: N-nothing. Let's go to sleep. You won't be going to school tomorrow.
Taehyung: What? Why?!
Y/n: Have you seen yourself?!
Taehyung: But who is gonna take care of me? *he pouts*
Y/n: Aish.. fine! I'll stay with you, but you better not cause trouble, ok?
Taehyung: Yes ma'am. *he giggles. You then got under the covers and immediately attempted to drift off to sleep.*

TAEHYUNG POV

~I wasn't sleepy, so I took this as a time to admire Y/n's beautiful features. From her blackish-brownish hair, to her beautiful eyes.. they even look pretty when they are closed. To her perfectly refined nose, and her rosy, pink lips. I better look away now, or I'm gonna have some problems. But I didn't. Instead, I whispered to her:~
Taehyung: Don't worry Y/n... you'll find your love soon.... and then you can be complete and happy.... *I said as I continued to stare at her sleeping figure, and she opened one eye and then smirked.*
Y/n: Go to sleep Tae.
Taehyung: So your now calling me Tae?
Y/n: What, it's cute.
Taehyung: Ok ok... wait-
Y/n: Ill go get it, hang on. *wow, she can read my mind. She went and brought a fluffy pillow, and I gladly took it and hugged it to fall asleep.*
Taehyung: Goodnight Y/n.
Y/n: Goodnight Tae. *she smiled before we both turned our backs and drifted off to sleep.*

-End of Chapter 6-

Hey guys! Wow, as I'm writing this, I'm currently at 55 reads. Yes, that may sound like a little to you, but it means a lot to me. I just want to say thank you, and don't be afraid to comment and vote! I need your suggestions! Remember, you are beautiful and loved. I purple you all :) 💜💜💜