22

|| UNDER EDITING ||

*he was taken aback by your sudden boost of confidence, but you were just happy that you can finally have a chance at changing this guy's horrible mindset. What he said next made your confidence wain.*
Mr. Kim: Are those..... hickeys? *you gasped and covered yourself up with the hoodie, and looked down. He cleared his throat, and you nodded slowly.*
Mr. Kim: and your telling me my son did that? *you again nodded your head, but were confused when you saw Mr. Kim's gaze soften and darken at the same time, and you didn't know why until you felt a pair of arms around your waist and a chin on your shoulder. Or let me rephrase that. Until you felt Taehyung. You were extremely scared at this point, because Taehyung didn't know about the deal. He probably didn't know that his dad was here either, because he was whining for you to come back to sleep with him, while Mr. Kim had his hands crossed looking at the both of you.*
Y/n: T-Tae, not now...
Taehyung: Why not?~ It's late~ *his dad cleared his throat, which made Taehyung glance up, with him still resting on you.*
Taehyung: Oh. Hey dad. Anyways- oh wait. HOLY CRAP- *the realization hit him and he immediately took his hands off of you and ran, but before he could his dad called out to him.*
Mr. Kim: Stay here. We need to talk. *you could hear him gulp down hard. He was just as scared as you were of his dad. Mr. Kim made the hand signal for you to go upstairs, and you did, but peeked a little because you were curious.*
Mr. Kim: You gave a girl hickeys?! Kim Taehyung! What kind of nonsense is this?! *he was just looking down, but then looked back at his dad.*
Taehyung: You know how hickeys are also called love bites? *his dad looked at him confused but nodded his head.*
Taehyung: Well, I love her. So I gave her a love bite. Simple. You would probably understand if you didn't fill your head with such stupidity. *you tried to hold in your laugh by Taehyung's sudden words and sudden boost of confidence, with his dad left dumbfounded. He opened the door for his dad, with an evil smile, and his dad went out, and he closed the door shut. He came back upstairs and lifted you up which made you quack cutely, and plopped you on the bed.*
Y/n: What was that for?! Again!
Taehyung: Nothing. *his hands pulled you into his embrace, with your head nuzzled into his chest.*
Y/n: You can be hilarious sometimes... *you said as you chuckled and made circular motions with your finger around his chest.*
Taehyung: Why? Was it the love bite thing? I'm not wrong.. *you then slapped his chest playfully and he groaned. He looked into your eyes as you did the same. Wow, he's so beautiful.*
Taehyung: You know I love you, right?
Y/n: I know very well. I even have proof. *that made him giggle, but he looked back into your eyes again with his lips slightly curved.*
Y/n: What?~ you keep staring at me. *he then made his way closer to your face, until there was no room left between the two of you. His soft, rosy lips found their way back onto yours. He pulled away and his little curve turned into a sly smile and you had to blink your eyes a few times from what just happened. You don't know why, but every time he kisses you, it just makes you feel butterflies over and over again.*
Y/n: Why do you keep kissing me you weirdo?
Taehyung: I like kissing you :3 *he pecked your lips again and smiled even more, which made your heart skip a few beats.*
Y/n: Why though? *he sighed and put his hand under your hoodie, holding your bare waist, as his head was now resting on your chest.*
Taehyung: Because I love you so so so much. Too much. You mean the entire world to me. And I wouldn't ask for anything better than you. Your the best and most precious thing that ever happened to me. *your heart beat was accelerating at this point, with your cheeks flushed bright red. He smiled from seeing you so flustered.*
Y/n: S-stop... how can you say that even if we knew each other for only a few weeks? *his smile then faded away, and you didn't know why. Did you say something wrong?*
Y/n: I-I'm sorry...
Taehyung: No no no. No need to be sorry. You didn't say anything... *he held onto your waist tighter to try to calm your guilt down, and it somewhat worked, until you both eventually fell asleep again.*

THE NEXT DAY

*you woke up to a pillow being hit on your face multiple times, and you sat up and rubbed your eyes.*
Y/n: What the- JAZZY!! *you jumped right onto her, making her stumble a little, but she hugged you back.*
Jasmine: Wah, you really missed me that much? *you nodded your head fast like a little child, and she squished your cheeks until she stopped and looked at your neck. Her eyes and mouth widened to full capacity.*
Jasmine: I- WHAT IN THE WORLD Y/N?! WHO DID THIS?!
Y/n: Tae...
Jasmine: I swear to god- *you stopped her.*
Y/n: No no! Dont do anything to him... *you pouted and did some aegyo.*
Jasmine: Ew, cringe.
Y/n: Hey, at least it works.
Jasmine: True. Well what are we gonna do when Jin sees you like this?! *it then came to your attention that you would be dead meat if Jin saw these hickeys, and so would Taehyung. He wouldn't hesitate to cook the both of you and serve you both as food. He's done it with a chicken who stabbed your foot.*
Y/n: Make-up?
Jasmine: I don't know, that's our only hope. *she started to cover it up with concealer, and it worked like a charm. Thank the lord. You both made your way downstairs, but were a bit shocked when you saw Jasmine immediately run up to Jin, and he hugged her waist? And then- OMG! ............... HE FRIKIN KISSED HER?!*

                          -End of Chapter 22-

Heyo my bootiful borababies :3 How are you all? I'm updating again today cuz I took so long for the last chapter. Anyways, votes are appreciated, and hope you guys like it! Remember your beautiful and loved. Bye!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜