20

|| UNDER EDITING ||

*you tried detaching hands with Taehyung so Mrs. Kim wouldn't get suspicious, but Taehyung grabbed it again before you could let go and clasped his hand with yours. He looked at his mother and said:*
Taehyung: Eomma... we are dating... *you didn't know what to say, so you looked down. However, you didn't expect Mrs. Kim to squeal in happiness and hug the both of you. You could see Taehyung was a bit shocked too. She let you both inside, and the both of you sat down on the couch awkwardly. She then asked:*
Mrs. Kim: Oh my, you both are perfect for each other!! *it made you giggle a little by how happy she was. She asked if you wanted to drink anything, but you kindly rejected her offer. You all talked for a while, until it was lunchtime, which scared you, because you really weren't hungry. You had to fake a smile and pretend you were happy, when in reality, you were broken to pieces because you lost the person most dearest to you. Mrs. Kim brought you both to the dining table, while you sat down awkwardly. She served the food to the both of you, and Taehyung and Mrs. Kim are their food peacefully, while you were just picking at your food. Mrs. Kim saw that you didn't even take a bite, so she asked:*
Mrs. Kim: Do you not like jjajangmyon?
Y/n: O-oh no! I'm just not hungry...
Mrs. Kim: Aish, you want your mother in-law to feel bad? Please eat dear.. *what she said made both yours and Taehyung's eyes widen.*
Taehyung: Yah, eomma, don't say such things.. *they both giggled. However, something made you curious.*
Y/n: Uhm... if you don't mind me asking.... where is Mr. Kim? *Mrs. Kim's expression changes into a tired one. She sighed and said:*
Mrs. Kim: He went on a business trip. Always busy busy busy. Busy boy. *she looked over at Taehyung.*
Mrs. Kim: Taehyung-ah, please don't be like your father... spend time with your wife, ok?
Taehyung: Why tell me when you can just tell her? *that made you confused.*
Y/n: Huh?
Taehyung: I'm gonna make you my wife, and I promise to spend time with you. *he said as he held your hand, and you could see Mrs. Kim smiling widely, as you were blushing like crazy.*
Taehyung: Eomma, when is dad coming back?
Mrs. Kim: He said he would be back sometime around- *the back door unlocked, revealing a nice looking man in his middle aged years, who looked a lot like Taehyung. You were pretty sure at this point that it was his father. Both you and Taehyung bowed, and he smiled, but then he looked at you weirdly.*
Mr. Kim: Taehyung.. who is this young lady? *Taehyung started to look a little worried, but the words came out.*
Taehyung: Dad.... she's my girlfriend. *his dad's stare on you got colder. Why?*
Mr. Kim: Girlfriend.. huh.
Taehyung: Yeah... is there a problem?
Mr. Kim: Yes. Yes there is. I don't like your girlfriend. *that hurt you. How can he just say that when he just met you? But Taehyung's stare on him got darker, and his mother noticed and told you to follow her out of the room.*

TAEHYUNG POV

*I was pissed at this point. How does he have the audacity to say such things?! He hasn't even met her! I snapped back at him*
Taehyung: Don't you dare say such things like that if you haven't even met her.
Mr. Kim: I can say such things even if I haven't met her. Because all girls are the same! Useless, cruel, and gold diggers. *I was done at this point. I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and my hand made its way across his cheek. Oh no.*
Mr. Kim: Wow... you really let her get to your head, huh?
Taehyung: No. If only you would stop telling yourself all girls are the same and just try to understand.
Mr. Kim: I am not pleased with your behavior, son. I expected better.
Taehyung: No. I expected better from you. What happened to the dad 12 years ago? The dad who used to love eomma and I, hmm? Where did he go? Oh, you killed him. And now I'm stuck with the coldest dad in the world. And... I'm embarrassed to even call you my dad. *and with that, I walked out of the room, leaving him in disbelief.*

Y/n POV
*you started to tear up a little from Taehyung's fathers words, and Mrs. Kim was calming you down.*
Mrs. Kim: Y/n dear.... don't believe that old grandpa... he is like that to everyone... *before you could say anything, Taehyung barged into the room and took your hand, telling his mom that he is leaving. The drive back was so silent. You didn't say anything, and neither did he. Once the two of you reached home, he took your hand and led you inside to your room. You hid under the covers because you didn't want him to see you even more broken, but he slid himself under the covers and he held you by your waist. You both just stayed like that for a while, until you eventually got out because you needed some air. You went downstairs to your garden that you, Seokjin, and your grandmother used to plant ever since you were a child. In the day time, this is what calms your mind. Taehyung followed you and he just stood there for a while, taking all the various kinds of flowers in and admiring them, but then he came over to you.*
Taehyung: Hey... I'm sorry for what happened over there... *he held your hand.*
Y/n: It's fine.. *you tried to sound like you weren't hurt, but he can see right through you.*
Taehyung: No, it's not fine. I really am sorry for his behavior. I'll try my best to convince him, ok? Just don't leave me because of him... *he sounded sad, and you immediately turned your head to him.*
Y/n: Yah, you pabo.. you really think I would leave you? After everything you did for me? Yes, it's only been like, three weeks.. but I don't care. Don't say such things, ok? *he smiled a bit and rested his head on your shoulder. He got up and decided to make dinner for you, because you were already in a bad mood. He told you to shower, and so you did. You wore a big grey hoodie with pajama shorts underneath and came downstairs, and saw that Taehyung already took a shower too. You sat on the island and were impressed when he gave you the food. It was a serving of homemade lasagna, your favorite.*
Y/n: Tae, how did you know?
Taehyung: I told you, I like to keep some things in mind! *he sat next to you, and you both ate happily, talking about other things. You were about to put your plate in the sink, when you saw Taehyung have a little splotch of sauce on his face. You giggled*
Y/n: Baby... you got a little something.. *you took a napkin and wiped the sauce off his mouth, but he was just staring at you.*
Y/n: Yah, dont stare at me like that. *you took his plate and put it in the sink, and you went upstairs to your room to calm your mind down with the view from your window, while Taehyung cleaned the dishes. He came over and tapped your shoulder. You looked at him and he came over and sat in front of you. You continued to stare at the window, while he had a different view that he enjoyed: you.*
Taehyung: How are you so pretty? *you chuckled*
Y/n: I'm not...
Taehyung: Yah, shut up. Have you seen yourself? Do I need to bring a mirror to your face?
Y/n: Stop. I'm not pretty.
Taehyung: Yeah.. your not.
Y/n: Good.
Taehyung: Your beautiful. *that made you blush... hard.*
Y/n: YAH! I said stop!
Taehyung: What? You are..
Y/n: Well I guess we have different definitions of beautiful..
Taehyung: Your my only definition of beautiful. *you became a tomato at this point, hiding yourself in your hoodie, and he chuckled.*
Y/n: You really can't go a second without making me blush, can you?
Taehyung: No, I can. I just want you to realize how pretty you are.
Y/n: My gosh... I'm tired, I'm gonna go to sleep. *You got up and walked to your bed, and you were about to go under the covers until he grabbed your wrist, turned you around..... and.... kissed you.*

                    -End of Chapter 20-

Hi borababies! I'm in a good mood today. CUZ I GOT A HUNDRED ON BOTH MY EXAMS! WHAT THE HEK- and on top of that, WE FRIKIN REACHED 400 READS!! WAT- I just wanna say thank you. Votes are appreciated, and remember your beautiful and loved. I'll repeat it as many times as I have to. Bye!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜