2

I honestly started to feel so awkward. I mean, I literally just met him today. Today. And now I have to sleep in the same bed as him? Oh dear lord, please save me.

I brushed my hair out before heading to my room and turning on my LED lights, flattening the bed out. After a few minutes, Taehyung came inside the room, admiring my Polaroid pictures hung up, the lights dimmed. He seemed to like the vibe of my room.

"Your room is pretty," he continued to stare at the ceiling. "Thank you, now look down or your gonna bump your foot to the bed," I chuckled. His eyes diverted to me, and he sat on the bed.

"You can sleep here, I'll sleep on the floor," I pulled the blankets down for him. "No no, it's your bed. I'll sleep on the floor," he rejected my offer. "But your my guest, you should get more luxury," I argued back.

- - -

"FINE! I GUESS WERE SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED THEN!" I whisper-yelled for the tenth time now. We were arguing about who we as gonna sleep where, we are such immature people. We even got yelled at by Jin. Just imagine how scary that was.

I angrily pulled the covers off, plopping myself on the bed, turning my back towards Taehyung. Before I turned the fan on, Taehyung interrupted me. "Wait!" he tapped my shoulder. I turned a little to face him. "Hmm? What is it?" I asked, my eyes getting heavier by the minute. He started to stutter, and he seemed kind of shy. I was confused as to why though.

"D-do you have an extra.. p-pillow?" he finally spat out his words. Why did he get so flustered to say that? "Yeah, why?" I asked him, and it didn't help his already shy state. It made it worse.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad. What is it?" I crossed my arms. He huffed and spoke. "I can't sleep without holding something. And I'm pretty sure you don't want me holding you, so I need a pillow please," he immediately looked down after, fiddling with his fingers.

"You got all shy for that?~" I teased him. He pushed my shoulder lightly and I giggled a bit. "I'll be right back," I went to the closet near my room to get an extra pillow, perfectly fluffy.

"Here," I handed the pillow to Taehyung, and he held it close to his chest. He kind of reminded me like a baby, cradling their stuffed animal.

"Goodnight Y/n," Taehyung adjusted himself under the sheets. I smiled. "Goodnight Taehyung," and with that, we drifted off to sleep, our backs turned against each other.

- - -

I woke up, feeling something grip onto my waist. I didn't know what though. It couldn't be Taehyung, right? He had his pillow, and our backs were turned away from each other. It couldn't be. It can't be, right? That was only until I saw the pillow on the floor from the corner of my eye. Yep, it was Taehyung.

I turned around, but was startled by how close our faces were. His nose was almost touching mine. Oh my goodness, I think I might pass out. I scooted away a little, causing him to wake up. "Good morning," I smirked.

"Morning," Taehyung stretched, almost pushing me off the bed. I sat up straight as did he, and I started to question him. "What happened to the pillow situation, hmm?" I diverted my eyes to the pillow, and back to his big, brown orbs. His cheeks started to turn pink, and he started to scratch the back of his neck. Oh boi, this kid gets flustered very easily.

"I-I'm sorry about that.." he looked down, and I chuckled. "It's fine, everyone else is probably awake, so we should go," I got off the bed, and he did as well. I flattened out the bedsheets, putting my pillows where they were supposed to be.