4

I heard the sound of birds chirping as the bright rays of sun hit my face. What a nice way to wake up for once. Today's a Sunday, which meant it was my study-chill time.

The thing was, I couldn't fall asleep at all until 3 AM, so I was extremely tired. I couldn't get Taehyung out of my mind.

How kind-hearted, charming, and goofy he is. Ack. Aside from that, I rolled myself out of bed, went and washed myself up, and put on some nice clothes.

I skipped downstairs to eat breakfast, and I saw a little teddy with a note. I opened the note and it said "sorry about the photo again, hope you like teddy bears." Is this from Taehyung?

I took a look at the teddy bear and it was so incredibly adorable. It was a grey teddy bear with big black beads as eyes, with the cutest little pink nose.

I loved it. I was in a happy mood now, but then saw Halmeoni, who was quietly looking out the window. Oh no, what happened now?

Whenever she looks out the window, I know something is up. It honestly hurts to see her whenever she's like that. I walked over to her and pecked her cheek, asking her what's wrong.

"Halmeoni, is everything alright?" "Yes dear, I'm fine. I'm just wondering how your parents are doing.." her tone was clearly not fine.

"Okay.. did you at least eat?" I asked her. "No dear, I'll eat later. I'm not that hungry," she shook her head side to side. I frowned.

"No Halmeoni, you have to take your pills, come on," I gently took her hand in mine and led her to the kitchen table.

Seokjin was already eating his cereal like a monster, his slurps were loud and clear. To be honest, it was kind of disgusting. I giggled from looking at his milk mustache and proceeded to make some avocado toast for halmeoni and I.

After smushing the avocado onto the toast and seasoning it, I gave it to halmeoni and ate peacefully, talking about things that happened in life. Seokjin already left at this point to go play video games with his donsaengs, but I was fine with it just as long as I got to talk to halmeoni.

I share everything with her, she's the only person I can fully pour my heart out to. She's so understanding and she's such a good listener, she's the only person that gets me. Sometimes I can't even tell Jasmine and Ella about some things that I tell her.

I thought of telling her about my roller coaster of feelings towards Taehyung, because if there was an emotion for feeling all the emotions at once, that's what I felt. I couldn't explain it. It's just so confusing.

"Halmeoni, I want to ask you for some advice. Is that okay?" I pushed my toast aside. "Sure sweetheart, go ahead," she was all ears now.

"So, you know Taehyung right?" she nodded her head in reply. "So I don't know, one second I'm with him I feel comfortable and happy, the next I'm flushed with embarrassment. I just haven't felt that way around anyone really," I finally explained everything.

She started thinking, putting her toast down and contemplating what I was feeling. "Ah yes, I know what it is," she calmly spoke. I got excited. I didn't know what was going on with me.

"What is it??" I was jumping in my seat. She smirked at me for the first time ever. I have never, ever, in my 19 years of living, seen my own grandma smirk. Wow, what a sight to see.

"You like him dear," she began to munch on her toast again, while I almost choked on mine. I like him? No, I'm not sure of my emotions, but I'm very, very sure that I do not like him.