27

|| UNDER EDITING ||

Like I didn't already know that. Should I tell him? I mean, eventually, he is going to have to know, and that's gonna be next week. So might as well just tell him now.

I gently squeezed his hand to reassure him and calm him down, and it kind of worked. "It's ok if you don't want to, I'll convince my dad. Somehow..." I heaved a deep sigh and he looked at me with confusion.

I locked eyes with him, a serious look spread across my face. "Tae, you weren't awake at the time, but your dad and I discussed about this... I already agreed to be your secretary. It's fine," It was obvious he was a bit surprised, his lips were slightly parted as his stare became a confused one.

"He forced you?! Let me-" I grabbed his wrist before he could go outside again. It kind of hurt my arm considering there was a tube inside, but I didn't mind. I just didn't want him to have another outburst. He sat back on the bed and listened.

"Tae, I'm ok with being a secretary. I actually wanted to go into business, so it's perfect for me," he sighed in relief, but looked back up at me.

"But did he force you?" That made me stop for a second, while he cocked an eyebrow up.

"Not..... exactly...." I said awkwardly. He was still suspicious, and he came closer.

"What did he say?" I could tell he was a bit pissed, it was so evident in his voice. It kind of made me scared. In this moment, he kind of radiated the same energy as his dad. Pure intimidation. I know he is just trying to understand the situation, but why like this? I gulped down, trying to explain.

"Well.... he said if I can last three months without hurting you with your work or personal life.... and focus on my own work..... it will prove to him I am capable of being with you. A-and he said if I fail......" my lips started to quiver from saying the words I never wanted to ever say in my life.

"If you fail?" He asked, with the same intimidation in his tone of voice.

"H-he said I won't ever be able to see you.. and he said he will make my life miserable..."
I was almost about to cry... I could already feel the warm liquid at the rim of my eyes.

"Hey hey hey.... why are you crying?" he asked as he hugged me by my shoulders.

"Because I don't want to leave you Tae.. I can't let that happen. Ever," I said through my tears. I already lost so many people so dear to me. I can't risk to lose the love of my life too. First my parents, then my grandmother, and let's just hope not Taehyung. I swear to god, I'm gonna kill myself if I lose this kid.

We just stayed like that for a while. I was still crying while Taehyung was still trying to process everything that his dad and I discussed.

"Hey. On the bright side, at least your my secretary," he wiggled his eyebrows and that made me chuckle a bit. That is very true.

"Well.... what now?" I asked. I'm gonna be here for at least a week, and I don't even know what to do. It's gonna be boring.

"Hmm.... we can do one activity everyday. You know, to kill the boredom," that made me raise an eyebrow in confusion. Activity? I can't get out of the bed though!

"Maybe today we can read a book together, and then tomorrow we can write a story together. Then we can draw together. I don't know, little things like that," that actually sounds kind of nice. And considering I'm gonna be here for at least a week, I think it's a great idea.

"I'd like that. Can we start now?" I asked. "Not until you eat dinner. Look at the time," I looked over at the clock, and it was indeed pretty late: 10:38 PM.

"I don't want to eat though~" I started to whine and sulk, I just didn't want to eat.

"What did I tell you, hmm? If you don't eat...." he wiggled his eyebrows. Again. Gosh, he does that a lot.

"Last bite! That's all! Just eat it!" Taehyung said, trying to bring the spoon to my face while I was moving my head all over the place, trying to avoid it. I kept whining like a big baby, but honestly, that's what I was right now.

He harshly put the bowl of soup down, tired of my shenanigans and stomped right over to me, being basically only an inch away from my face. Oh my god. He's already scaring me again. His eyes were piercing into my soul, I don't understand how this guy can change like that in less than 0.5 seconds. It doesn't make sense.

"If you don't eat....." I gulped down. Hard. I'm just hoping he didn't hear it. I opened my mouth, telling him I will eat.

He smiled, and went to go get the bowl of soup again. What. The. Actual. Heck. What kind of witchcraft is this?!

"Aaaaaamph." I gave him a mad stare for making me eat and he chuckled a bit. He came back and sat on the side of the bed.

"You can be such a big baby sometimes," he said as he squished my cheeks. My gosh. "Yeah I am a baby sometimes, so what?" I crossed my arms. "Nothing, your a cute baby," I hid my face in the pillow closest to me so he couldn't see me in my flustered state. It's not everyday I get a compliment or two like this. With this guy though, it's a whole different story.

"You wanna read the story now?" I nodded my head. He brought out a book, but I didn't expect it to be a children's book.

"What is this?" I asked, kind of confused. "It's a Clifford book. Normal books are too long." Clifford? Like, the big red dog Clifford? I looked at the cover, and in fact there was a big, red dog with little tiny kids around him.

Let's read together." His index finger glided over the first few words on the page, while we both read it aloud. Wow, even his fingers are pretty. What isn't about this guy?

"I'm tired." I said, giving off a big yawn after finishing that book. Not gonna lie, it was cute. Taehyung was even reading it like a little baby, and that just made my heart flutter more.

He tucked me under the thin covers of the hospital bed and adjusted it so I was comfortable. "Do you want me to pat you to sleep?" He asked. "Hmm.... mhm." He sat next to me as my back faced him and started to gently pat my arm, while singing in his delicate, yet deep voice.

TAEHYUNG POV

I looked at her sleeping figure as her back faced me. I pulled the loose strands of hair behind her ear and admired her side profile. Wow, so beautiful. "Goodnight jagi." I said as I kissed the side of her head. I went back to the couch to go to sleep, and eventually I did.

                         -End of Chapter 27-

Heyo :3 this wasn't my best, but here ya go :3 omg- did you guys listen to "Your Eyes Tell"? I- wow. Too beautiful. I cried at least three times. It's the next "Spring Day" for me. You should go listen to it if you haven't already. I dare you to try not to cry. Anyways, remember you are beautiful and loved, always. Bye you bootiful people!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜