8

|| UNDER EDITING ||

*You both eventually woke up by a screaming Seokjin, causing you both to flinch.*
Y/n: BRO-
Seokjin: Get your butt up you lazy potato. Dinner is ready, and you have to feed Taehyung, and then you both have to take a shower. Kapeesh?
Y/n: Yeah yeah, I'm coming. Wait here, Tae.
Seokjin: Tae? Did I miss something?
Y/n: It's a nickname I call him now.
Seokjin: Ok... if you say so... *he says as he smirks walking down the stairs, and you notice.*
Y/n: OH MA GAWD KIM SEOKJIN ITS NOT LIKE THAT!! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE RAT! *you say as you chase him down the stairs, and Taehyung is just watching the two of you as your figure disappears.*
Taehyung: Cute. *he mumbles. After some time, you bring some delicious tomato soup with fresh garlic bread your grandma made as you come upstairs to feed Taehyung. But when you reach your room, you see Taehyung staring at all the polaroid pictures hanging around your room with LED lights as well.*
Y/n: What? *you say as you set down the food*
Taehyung: Are these all the Polaroid pictures you took?
Y/n: Pretty much... I have more though.. it's all in a big binder.
Taehyung: Binder?
Y/n: Yeah, I have had a Polaroid camera since I was three. So I have taken a lot of pictures.
Taehyung: Didn't you say you take pictures of objects?
Y/n: How did you-
Taehyung: You said it when I took a picture of all of us, remember?
Y/n: Uh... oh yeah! How do you remember that?
Taehyung: I like to keep some things in mind... *he says until he notices the Polaroid on your dresser.*
Taehyung: what's this one?- OW! *he yelps in pain as you slap his arm away from the picture you took a few hours ago, but then realized you hit his arm.*
Y/n: Tae! Omo I'm so sorry! Do you need ice? *you said as you gently put your hand on his shoulder.*
Taehyung: No... but you can owe your apology by showing me what that picture is...
Y/n: No.
Taehyung: Wae? *he pouts*
Y/n: Because it's too cute. Now if you will excuse me, I need to feed a big baby.
Taehyung: Uh huh. And who is this big baby? *you roll your eyes and flick his forehead, causing him to groan from the little pain.*
Y/n: It's you, you stupid. Now open. *you say as you bring the spoon close to his mouth.*
Taehyung: Aaaamph. *he opens wide and drinks the soup from the spoon. Even though you fed him yesterday and you almost died because of how cute he was, you still didn't get over him as he makes his doe, brown eyes big as he drinks his soup. Yikes, I might get a heart attack, you thought to yourself as you were feeding him. Not gonna lie, this was a cute moment. You heard a click from somewhere, and saw Taehyung looking, and may I add that he was smiling too, outside the door. So you turned around, but there was nothing. You shook it off and continued to feed Taehyung as you were enjoying every moment. Taehyung was done eating, so you went downstairs to put the plates away. You came back upstairs, but saw no Taehyung. He went to go take a shower, and you knew because you could hear the water running and Taehyung singing, so you took out your phone and started recording his voice. It actually sounded really good, but it was funny too because he was singing opera. He came out of the shower wearing a black shirt and sweats, because he can walk now, with his hair all wet. Wow, I'm sweating. That's too hot. ACK! My eyes. Anyways, he said you could go into the shower, but something was off about him when he came out. It was.... his scent?*
Y/n: Tae... what body wash did you use?
Taehyung: Uh... about that.... *he was scratching the back of his neck while looking down at the floor.*
Y/n: You used mine, didn't you?
Taehyung: How- does it really smell that strong?
Y/n: I swear to god if it's empty you will be in more pain than you already are!
Taehyung: It's not empty! Go see for yourself!
Y/n: Hmph. *you then go and take a shower.*

TAEHYUNG POV

I went to her room to go rest, but I was curious about the picture. Not her beloved, but this other one. She is in the shower right now, so this is my only chance. I go to the dresser and flip the picture over. Oh, it's me! Oh wait, it's me. She took a picture of me? Huh? So she thinks I'm cute? Cuz she said it's too cute. Is it just because I'm sleeping? Stop Tae, she doesn't like you that way. I got all these thoughts out of my mind and just adjusted myself on the bed. I just thought about her. Again. God, this girl is crazy. She making me go coo-koo loco too. Eventually, she came back with her hair wet. And a big tee with booty shorts. Again. Oh Tae, what did you ever do to deserve such torture? I'm not saying she looked bad, it's just the last time I saw her like this, I zoned out.*

Y/N POV

Taehyung: Honey?
Y/n: Hmm?
Taehyung: So you accept my new nickname?
Y/n: I don't have a choice, do I?
Taehyung: Haha your right. Anyways, I wanna ask about your picture.
Y/n: YOU SAW THE PICTURE?!
Taehyung: Not that one, but-
Y/n: YOU STILL SAW IT! ARE YOU ASKING TO DIE?!
Taehyung: WHATS WRONG WITH ME SEEING IT?!
Y/n: ITS ONLY MEANT FOR MY EYES!
Taehyung: Why?
Y/n: Aish, nothing. What do you want with my picture?
Taehyung: Why did you keep it?
Y/n: I....... I don't really know. I guess I saw something in his eyes I don't see in other people. He seemed... different. So I kept it.
Taehyung: But why keep a picture of someone you don't even know?
Y/n: Why breathe if your just gonna die anyway, huh? *you said, a bit angry.*
Taehyung: Sheesh... attitude much?
Y/n: No, i just have a personality you can't handle. *you crossed your arms.*
Taehyung: I wouldn't even call that a personality. *he also crossed his arms.*
Y/n: Your just mean.
Taehyung: Shut up. Can you tell me a story?
Y/n: Oh my god, your actually a baby.
Taehyung: Ahem.
Y/n: Ok ok, only because your hurt. *you start telling a "story" to Taehyung, and he seems to be listening very well. It's not actually a story, its a dream you had. You have a very big imagination, and your dreams are usually like chapters. This specific dream, you called it "The Moonlight Princess" (Yes, this is from a real dream I had). You started saying how she can be seen when the moon goes above a specific cloud, her body made of stars, and if you are a good child, she helps you with problems in life, but if you have done bad deeds, she takes your soul to restore her own. It's the story of a girl who meets her and they grow a strong bond, but eventually the girl dies. And instead of taking her soul, she makes another generation from it, because she was a special child. Taehyung seemed so into it, you could see him nodding his head with his mouth slightly open, and he asked a few questions here and there. He seemed to really enjoy it.*
Y/n: And that's the story of the Moonlight Prince- awww. *you saw Taehyung sleeping, while his head was rested on your shoulder, and he was holding your hand. You really wanna kill me, don't you? You thought to yourself. You then adjusted yourself and were about to go to sleep, until:*
Y/n: AAAAAAAH!

                         -End of Chapter 8-

Hi guys! It might take a little longer to update, but hope you guys are enjoying it so far! Be on the lookout for a Jungkook or Jin FF. Or maybe both. You never know. Teehee :3 As always, remember you are beautiful and loved. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜